Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Leather Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Leather Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about leather jacket with saree, best leather jackets for men in india, weather for leather quote, hell for leather 10, how to store leather jacket 140,

• 4 Followers
  • 24 Stories

karan Raj

#sunsetnature# es duniya me dil... #Leather #nojohindi shayari

read more

Chirag Bansal

Chirag Bansal

और फिर यही लोग भगवान की भी पूजा करते है। #India #bharat society #animalwelfare #saveanimals #Leather #समाज

read more

Amit Jotwani

Candle light, roses & wine                                  her idea of love                                                    chains , leather;he was the                                  kinky sort
 #5452poem #kinky #yqbaba #candle #rose #wine #chains #leather

Clint Brown

Tiny piece of leather You sting my ass, you cause my tears, you make my dreams come true The moistness in my panties is all because of you I hate when were apart, I prefer when were together Nothing can replace you, my tiny piece of leather My ass is high, my head is low, I'm waiting for your speech You tell me all I need to know with your marks across my cheeks

read more
Tiny piece of leather
You sting my ass, you cause my tears, you make my dreams come true
The moistness in my panties is all because of you
I hate when were apart, I prefer when were together
Nothing can replace you, my tiny piece of leather

My ass is high, my head is low, I'm waiting for your speech
You tell me all I need to know with your marks across my cheeks

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification