Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Portray Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Portray Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about portray meaning in hindi, portray meaning, portray, portray synonym, cd player with usb port 10,

• 7 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Schizology

Portray #Portray #Love❤ poem✍🧡🧡💛 #love❤

read more
Portray

I seen you, walking one day
Thinking, what could I say? 

I heard you, talking one day
Thinking, I could just yell hey! 

I had a dream of you, it was today
Waking, your image in my brain

I think of you, in every possible way
Fantasizing, my mind slips away

I tripped, on my feet, to my dismay
Recalling, your beauty on display

I gather myself, hoping for a replay
Realizing, that is what you portray

©Schizology Portray

#Portray #love❤ #poem✍🧡🧡💛

Cerebral Derange

Portraying within overflowing pain 
On blank paper
Expected something different but
Simply become her image
With smiling lips and number
Of I love you's #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#portray#blank#image

Cerebral Derange

If I portray these memoirs and Sorrow,
turns into a beautiful image of her #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#portray#memoirs#image

Cerebral Derange

Portraying within overflowing pain 
On blank paper
Expected something different but
Simply become her image
With smiling lips and number
Of I love you's #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#portray#blank#image

Cerebral Derange

If I portray these memoirs and Sorrow,
turns into a beautiful image of her #Aestheticthoughts#chillyfestiveseason#teamabyss#yqbaba#portray#memoirs#image

Ritik sheoran

Insaniyat
#collab #poem #portray

sid jain

Nasha krne ki aadat chor d thi hmne ,pr kya kre unke honto kaa rang dekh kr hmari tho niyat hi badal gyi #love #romantic #sayar #portray #like

RAMAN KHOSLA

Somebody asked me……. What do you think about the word "PERSONALITY"? Why does one look for a personality which is more desirable and attractive in comparison to physical appearance? Is a person's personality really important for you? What's your take on this? My answer to this question. First, we need to understand what is the meaning of the word personality, from where does this word come from; and what is the origin of this world. #Quotes #Life #Love #Relationship #Women #girls

read more
Somebody asked me…….

What do you think about the word "PERSONALITY"? Why does one look for a personality which is more desirable and attractive in comparison to physical appearance? Is a person's personality really important for you? What's your take on this?

My answer to this question.

Please read caption.

- Raman Khosla Somebody asked me…….

What do you think about the word "PERSONALITY"? Why does one look for a personality which is more desirable and attractive in comparison to physical appearance? Is a person's personality really important for you? What's your take on this?

My answer to this question.

First, we need to understand what is the meaning of the word personality, from where does this word come from; and what is the origin of this world.

bishal sharma

A ride to heaven.. You may see me the way you portray me not the way others portray me.. Fateh Chauhan Rupa Kumari Shaw Payal Singh Shreya Shukla❣

read more
 A ride to heaven..
You may see me the way you portray me not the way others portray me..  Fateh Chauhan Rupa Kumari Shaw Payal Singh Shreya Shukla❣

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification