Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Covered Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Covered Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about roof covered with straw or leaves 10, diabetic shoes for women covered by medicare 30, conversion of currency is covered in as, brazil is covered mainly by, how to chocolate covered strawberries,

• 17 Followers
  • 140 Stories

Sunita Pathania

#DhakeHuye #Covered #insecurities #Deficiencies #sunitapathania #Inferior #cover #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish @gyanendra pandey poonam atrey Dil E Nadan Ravi vibhute Puja Udeshi Mili Saha Banarasi.. Sita Prasad Poonam Suyal Jonee Saini Kirti Pandey Anil Ray Bhavana kmishra Hardik Mahajan Lalit Saxena Maaahi.. Ashutosh Tripathi Adarsh S Kumar kk_jazbaat #Thoughts

read more

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Naked lies #naked#Lie#Covered#intention#SAD#yqbaba#yourquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Tanvi Sharma Collaborating with Gurumoorthy Chandrasekar Collaborating with சிவசங்கரி செல்வராஜ்

read more
And i still loved
Those expressions which
Is from your eyes Naked lies 
#Naked#lie#covered#intention#sad#yqbaba#yourquote   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Tanvi Sharma
Collaborating with Gurumoorthy Chandrasekar
Collaborating with  சிவசங்கரி செல்வராஜ்

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Naked lies #naked#Lie#Covered#intention#SAD#yqbaba#yourquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Tanvi Sharma

read more
And still i have those letters which is filled with your feelings and
Love Naked lies 
#Naked#lie#covered#intention#sad#yqbaba#yourquote   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Tanvi Sharma

Prity Life And Music

Artist Pawan Kumar

Kandhe Ka Woh Til Acoustic Cover by Pawan Kumar #foryoupage #foryoupage #traind #Tranding #SINGH #Singing #Covered #Music #nojotovideo

read more

Kishor Saklani(KRISH)

Kishor Saklani(KRISH)

Aapki nazaro ne samjha song #Music #Covered #Song #nojotovideo #संगीत

read more

Sawan Islam

ও বন্ধু তুমি শুনতে কি পাওlvoe song#Jet#Covered by sawon islam#,without Music #Thanks #Song

read more

Taruni Mishra

her sadness covers her 
like a tattoo #quote #tattoo #she #life #covered

AskABeliever

DON'T EXPOSE YOURSELF ✍️ The Prophet ﷺ said "Every one of my followers will be forgiven except those who expose (openly) their wrongdoings. An example of this is that of a man who commits a sin at night which Allah has covered for him, and in the morning, he would say (to people): "I committed such and such sin last night, 'while Allah had kept it a secret During the night Allah has covered it up but in the morning he uncovers the cover provided by Allah." Sahih Al Bukhari

read more
DON'T EXPOSE YOURSELF ✍️
The Prophet ﷺ said

"Every one of my followers will be forgiven except those who expose (openly) their wrongdoings. An example of this is that of a man who commits a sin at night which Allah has covered for him, and in the morning, he would say (to people): "I committed such and such sin last night, 'while Allah had kept it a secret During the night Allah has covered it up but in the morning he uncovers the cover provided by Allah."
Sahih Al Bukhari DON'T EXPOSE YOURSELF ✍️
The Prophet ﷺ said

"Every one of my followers will be forgiven except those who expose (openly) their wrongdoings. An example of this is that of a man who commits a sin at night which Allah has covered for him, and in the morning, he would say (to people): "I committed such and such sin last night, 'while Allah had kept it a secret During the night Allah has covered it up but in the morning he uncovers the cover provided by Allah."
Sahih Al Bukhari
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification