Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ripped Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ripped Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ripped power with ephedra 10, shayari who ripped the heart, heart ripped out quotes, super heroes in ripped jeans, ripped quotes,

• 6 Followers
  • 24 Stories

sirijan bhalla

Likh diya jo tera naam is dil par,
ab tu kuraid kay mitane ko kehta hai
le tu bhi karle ek koshish,
gar tere shabdon ka khanjar ispe chalta hai #ripped #riddledheart #notsofunny

sirijan bhalla

Gairon ko apna banate-banate
apno se dur ho gaye,
jo izzat khoyi voh alag,
jazbaat bhi nilam ho gaye
 #noonecares #selfrespect #careforall #ripped

Mayaank Modi

She, only broke me ..
YOU, ripped my soul apart .. #yqbaba #broken #ripped #soul #apart #yqbabaquotes #she #you

Ayasha Panwar Ayasha

SAIFUL

#OpenPoetry No one made me I made me !👄 #Power#abs#body#building#sexy#super#heart#black#workout#biceps#jail#ripped#trend#nojoto#famous#insta#girls#freinds#bad#boy#nice#bye#beard#smile#

Akhil Kael

No matter what I still, Find the reason to believe back,
In my shit,
If life's a real or matrix ripped, 
Its still my own script..
None has the authority,
To make me stay in anonymity..
Broaden chest old n slow, I have it ripped, 
By the monster who resides in,
I'll make my own destiny,
That's the fucking script
 I still believe in..
Cuz no Matter what this
 world threw at me,
It couldn't buy my belief off me.. 
#Istill
#riseofphoenix #stormofphoenix #reinvent #rapper #freestylerap #reallife #rap #heartfealt #keepitreal #peace #godbless #nojoto #nojotoevery #nojotoEnglish #nojotopoets
#believe #belief

Creator Book

Something in the cabin The air was cold, the forest was gloomy, with the river rushing every calming and horrifying. Something creeping outside of my tent. My nose sniffles. I could hear snaps, like the traps I set were snapping. The shadows I could see outside of my tent, were like the nightmares I had as a child. Or memories I once had, the scaring ones. Illuminating in my eyes. Waiting for something to happen. The river stopped and the air got warmer on my ear like someone or something was

read more
Something in the cabin 

The air was cold, the forest was gloomy, with the river rushing every calming and horrifying. Something creeping outside of my tent. My nose sniffles. I could hear snaps, like the traps I set were snapping. The shadows I could see outside of my tent, were like the nightmares I had as a child. Or memories I once had, the scaring ones. Illuminating in my eyes. Waiting for something to happen. The river stopped and the air got warmer on my ear like someone or something was

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification