Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lightwalk Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lightwalk Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 37 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

Good morning. How does #lightwalk into your life? Collab and write your #FreshThoughts. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ToYou #yqsun #yqmorning #yqlove #yqlife

read more
Light walks into my life like
Some healing spirit 
Some positive vibes
The breath is coloured solstice
Open windows of the heart
Fragrant is every dart
The nooks and corners
Of the mind
Cleansed and sonorous
Grace divine
Evaporate by drop and drop
No where the darkness
Could be found
The sun shines in the soul
And the moon lurks in the eyes
Gradually the parts 
Become the whole
Alike in action
Alike in goal
To be lighted is a happy choice Good morning. How does #lightwalk into your life? Collab and write your #freshthoughts.     #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #toyou #yqsun #yqmorning #yqlove #yqlife

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Good morning. How does #lightwalk into your life? Collab and write your #FreshThoughts. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It belongs to me
Walks out from my life like
It was never meant to be.
- After kapeesh Agrawal Good morning. How does #lightwalk into your life? Collab and write your #freshthoughts.     #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ratan Singh Champawat

Good morning. How does #lightwalk into your life? Collab and write your #FreshThoughts. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 the smile on your face Good morning. How does #lightwalk into your life? Collab and write your #freshthoughts.     #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

read more
 Hope of Golden beam ,
 To make all my dreams in to reality Good morning. How does #lightwalk into your life? Collab and write your #freshthoughts.     #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

Good morning. How does #lightwalk into your life? Collab and write your #FreshThoughts. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqdada #yqdiary Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
How hope walks into my dream
And wakes it up from falling asleep  Good morning. How does #lightwalk into your life? Collab and write your #freshthoughts.     #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqdada #yqdiary

Anonymous

#GoodMorning #bookoflife life #Light #Happiness Good morning. How does #lightwalk into your life? Collab and write your #FreshThoughts. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A nomad gets its permanent page in its book of life, 
A firefly highlights a dark page of the life's chapter. 
The happiness that one get after the completion of its book, filing it with joyful, workful and hopeful memories.  #goodmorning #bookoflife #life #light #happiness

Good morning. How does #lightwalk into your life? Collab and write your #freshthoughts.     #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Drop of rain for thirsty barren land
At the mid of summer
Where rain is expected 
But unknowm of time.
The first drop of water
Of the season
Is like that light in my life... Good morning. How does #lightwalk into your life? Collab and write your #freshthoughts.     #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
  a warrior and I will no longer be alone in my battle against the demons of darkness.
 Like a  farmer and sow the seeds of wisdom within me and let me bloom on my own,
 supporting in silence. Good morning. How does #lightwalk into your life? Collab and write your #freshthoughts.     #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
My pet puppy jumping with glee upon seeing me. Good morning. How does #lightwalk into your life? Collab and write your #freshthoughts.     #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

Good morning. How does #lightwalk into your life? Collab and write your #FreshThoughts. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #Collab

read more
a ray of positivity and optimism. Good morning. How does #lightwalk into your life? Collab and write your #freshthoughts.     #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #collab
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification