Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Surrounded Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Surrounded Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about surrounded by love quotes, surrounded with or by, the environment file is invalid: dotenv values containing spaces must be surrounded by quotes., an atom consists of a nucleus surrounded by, colonies of eubacteria is surrounded by,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Mumtaz_sk

Surrounded by people with a lonely heart.

©Mumtaz_sk #Surrounding #surroundings #Surrounded #Nojoto #people #Life

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#humanmind #Train #seegood #Surrounded image created by app Dream by Wombo and Canva

read more
Though surrounded by goodness, the human mind seeks out the bad. 
Train it continuously 
to see the good.

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #humanmind #train #seegood #Surrounded 
image created by app Dream by Wombo and Canva

Shalini Sinha

Self-love, 
self-care @nd
self-respect are 
all needed
for being 
self-less human rather 
than to be 
recognize as 
selfish. Morning_ thought!!
#loveyourselffirst #priority_matters #lifequotes #lovelife #surrounded #happiness #yoursquotebaba

Om Banote

Surrounded By Everyone, But Still Alone. #surrounded 
#surroundedbyfakepeeps 
#oneliner
#yqdidi
#yqbaba
#yourquote

Sweety Sarkar

How could I be so lonely

read more
How could I be so lost
In a place I know so well?
How could I be so broken
In a family so together?
How could I be so lonely
Surrounded by so many?
How could I be so unhappy
Surrounded by so much beauty?
How could I be me
When even I remain a mystery? How could I be so lonely

Author Shivam kumar Mishra (Shivanjal)

YOUR life is surrounded by your deeds
YOUR deeds is surrounded by your hard work.
YOUR hard work is surrounded by your dedication.
YOUR dedication is surrounded by your Dream.
YOUR dream is surrounded by your choice. #nojoto #truth #life #work #world #society

Immii

people

read more
Safar This road and i have one thing common, it is surrounded by desert and i am surrounded by people who wear a beautiful mask. people

Jovial(Aanandita)

Then I m very nervous, and scared, then I wait for my cab, which will come within 5 minutes, that boy was there, then my cab comes, and I moved on, after that I forget him After one week i saw him in my clg, I saw he was playing football, and then i moved on ignoring him, Now regularly i used to see him,.... Whenever he was playing football, scathing, swimming, or some time creating noise in canteen. As day by day I made a false image of him... That he jst a reckless guy, wasting his time Hold

read more
Then I m very nervous, and scared, then I wait for my cab, which will come within 5 minutes, that boy was there, then my cab comes, and I moved on, after that I forget him
After one week i saw him in my clg, I saw he was playing football, and then i moved on ignoring him, 
Now regularly i used to see him,.... Whenever he was playing football, scathing, swimming, or some time creating noise in canteen. 
As day by day I made a false image of him... That he jst a reckless guy, wasting his time
Hold

Shrinidhi Gudagudi

read more
Dont think you are sweet when you are surrounded by many ants...Even a dead insect is surrounded by many ants...

Dew drop

what kind of person you are surrounded with it's also matter in your success If you are surrounded with negative thinker They will always pass you negativety and If with postive person than they will encourage you in postive way to achieve your goal #Success #Motivation #nojotoenglish #Dewdrop #Iwriteforchange

read more
Just like root which is entire base of Tree
In a same way your self confidence
is entire base of your success
And water of hardwork and favourable atmosphere decide
how long and strong tree will grow #NojotoQuote what kind of person you are surrounded with it's also matter in your success

If you are surrounded with negative thinker 

They will always pass you negativety

and If with postive person
than they will encourage you in postive way to achieve your goal
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification