Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Sprint Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Sprint Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sprint meaning in hindi, us sprint, ua speedform sprint 2, status 65536 sprint, sprint business 10,

• 4 Followers
  • 7 Stories

jignesh Swain

hardwork 🥵 #Athlete #Athletic #Sprint #Sprinter #hardwork #Runner #sweat #Motivation #viral #Like keshav Chauhan Pankaj Singh #Sports

read more

jignesh Swain

CM Chaitanyaa

Why life is like a sprint?
It should be like marathon,
Why discontinuity occurs?
It should rather go on,
Why there are worries?
When you are not a demon,
Live life with positive deeds,
When you have the power to cron. #yqbaba #yqenglish #poetry #life #sprint #marathon #power #worries

Bad Poet

*volitant euphoria* The jog is about to take the form of a sprint. The rhythm in breath is as important as the rhythm in steps. The final seventy metres after two miles excite me. I'm not exhausted. In fact, I'm joyous. Jogging can get boring. Sprint never does. You want to give all your energy for experiencing that feeling of volitant euphoria. My brain sends a signal to my body. The feet seem to have affixed springs all of a sudden. It is not about the legs though. I understand it's all abo #moments #feels #Running #Athlete #badpoet #runningaway

read more
The breeze against my face enlivens everything in my experience. This is the most sensational encounter between the gentle wind and the storm within.

(caption) 
*volitant euphoria*

The jog is about to take the form of a sprint. The rhythm in breath is as important as the rhythm in steps. The final seventy metres after two miles excite me. I'm not exhausted. In fact, I'm joyous. Jogging can get boring. Sprint never does. You want to give all your energy for experiencing that feeling of volitant euphoria.

My brain sends a signal to my body. The feet seem to have affixed springs all of a sudden. It is not about the legs though. I understand it's all abo

Dhiraj Ade

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification