Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Corners Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Corners Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nooks and corners meaning in hindi, edges and corners of cuboid, edges and corners, nooks and corners, joining wood corners 10,

• 5 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Rabindra Kumar Ram

Pic : pexels.com "Look at the corners of the heart, Life style will change Whenever we are alone, Remembering each other in loneliness, you will smile. --- Rabindra Ram #Heart #Smile #Loneliness #remembering #Corners

read more
"Look at the corners of the heart,
 Life style will change
 Whenever we are alone,
 Remembering each other in loneliness, you will smile.

--- Rabindra Ram Pic : pexels.com

"Look at the corners of the heart,
 Life style will change
 Whenever we are alone,
 Remembering each other in loneliness, you will smile.

--- Rabindra Ram

Mahima Alekar

#poem

read more
IN THE WORLD FULL OF 
SQUARES(with corners)
Or 
CIRCLE (without corners)
be a STRAIGHT LINE 
That could mould itself into a square or a circle anytime

nocturnal_muse_

There is a crowd of thoughts to walk with. There is this place called "mind" where we are forced to dwell in. The constant commotion is my room partner there, with stress being our mirror. I and my roommate at times have silence for our dinner. We both have started loving it more with each bite, or that's what we feel it tastes like. It's been easier to digest, but then, we both have felt empty in our stomachs. Silence doesn't seem enough. Outside mind, there is a whole milieu for which this m

read more
I have many new notebooks, all of them are blank.
Some old ones I found on a shelf, few of them too, are blank.
I like the smell of empty sheets.
It smells something familiar. Does it smell like oxygen? 

Silly oxygen is an odourless gas!!

©nocturnal_muse_ There is a crowd of thoughts to walk with. There is this place called "mind" where we are forced to dwell in. The constant commotion is my room partner there, with stress being our mirror. I and my roommate at times have silence for our dinner. We both have started loving it more with each bite, or that's what we feel it tastes like. It's been easier to digest, but then, we both have felt empty in our stomachs. Silence doesn't seem enough. 

Outside mind, there is a whole milieu for which this m

Tarjani Patel

The universe's decision for us to feel emotions like never before through lyric and lines, that not only strung the tunes of your heart , also swayed the mind , filled and emptied tumblers of sensation , that poured in and out not just of our hearts , but many many others.✨ Be it a month , 8; 8 years , 80 decades , eternity. Just like a part of us stays back, when gone , people revisit memories this music even today reverberates in corners within. ☺️ It's Simple. The only BOLLYWOOD movie that ca

read more
 The universe's decision for us to feel emotions like never before through lyric and lines, that not only strung the tunes of your heart , also swayed the mind , filled and emptied tumblers of sensation , that poured in and out not just of our hearts , but many many others.✨
Be it a month , 8; 8 years , 80 decades , eternity. Just like a part of us stays back, when gone , people revisit memories this music even today reverberates in corners within. ☺️
It's Simple. The only BOLLYWOOD movie that ca

Venkatesh Agarwal

corners

arranged in corners 
are our disassociated 
disassembled lives.
with millions of friends 
equally high number of likes
we are in the thick of things
fast , decisive , always online 
 still isolated , depressed 
and practically alone in our life.

we dont have the best seats 
every one thinks we do
but it isn't true 
we are constantly battling
expectations, judgements 
anxiety and seperations

we shout , we wave
constantly seeking attention
trying to give ourself
some sort of worth

life can chose to have 
none of us 
some day , at some point of time
it has to inadvertantly look
at these forgotten corners

#NojotoQuote corners
#nojotoenglish #nojoto  #poem #poetry #writers #writer #life #corners #happynewyear

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification