Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Axis Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Axis Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ordinate of all points on the y-axis is, ordinate of all points on the x-axis is, the ivy gets placed on which axis, axis bank is a nationalised bank, x and y axis,

• 14 Followers
  • 15 Stories

BeastFan

Ultimate Battle: Who Will Win the $250,000 Prize? Part13 #Comedy #Beast #Challenge #mrbeast #Axis Small Cap Fund #Fear

read more

K Harsita

Experiencing every aspects. #Axis #RoundandRound #yqbaba

read more
With the spins on my axis, 
I am revolving around my life 
and feeling the aspects with my 
Ballet ribbon. Experiencing every aspects. 
#axis 
#roundandround 
#yqbaba

sanjana

If you view from axis 
You will see 
Life is just a comedy 
We make mistakes 
We cry 
and eventually we laugh on them  #axis #yqbaba #yqquotes #yq

Nikita

#yqbaba #Axis

read more
That AXIS got broken, also it ended the loveliest bond between Pluto n Mercury. #yqbaba #axis

Snigdha Agrawal

He was the axis around which
my life revolved.  The day he
sought an exit path, I froze
faced away from the sun. #axis #yqbaba #readwriteunite #writersnetwork #mirakee #mirakeewriters

Ankit

#Axis #yqbaba

read more
Be the axis which makes success, kindness, zeal of prosperity and humanity to revolve around you.  #Axis #YQBaba

Hoori Nadir

I revolve around the axis of memories we crafted together, embossed on the brain, engraved into the heart invisible to strangers. #roundandround #axis #yqbaba #yqtales #memories #lifequotes #lifelessons

Durga Kannan

Pc Google #yqbaba#Axis#RoundandRound

read more
I was revolving around my axis
Self centred, until you came
Then my life took a turn
And then, it revolved around you Pc Google
#yqbaba#axis#roundandround

Arshi Acharya

Good morning #Axis #yqbabachallenge #challengecompleted poetry

read more
Whenever the AXIS around you, becomes superficial, be determined to make it an authentic one. Good morning 
#axis
 #yqbabachallenge  
#challengecompleted #poetry

First Last

#Smile #Miracle #Revolving #Axis I have a great plan of revolving in a larger circle, even I know that one life isn't enough for the same -be careful! I've only a wish, I want to be with U, it's now & forever.. 💞➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖💞 #worldneedsmoreof #great #HEARTYSOUL #Heart #poor #rich #face #circleoflife 💫🌈🧘🧚🕉️

read more
Smile #Smile #miracle #revolving #axis 
I have a great plan of revolving in a larger circle, even I know that one life isn't enough for the same -be careful!
I've only a wish, I want to be with U, it's now & forever..
💞➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖💞
#worldneedsmoreof #great #heartysoul #heart #poor #rich #face #circleoflife 💫🌈🧘🧚🕉️
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification