Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ignores Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ignores Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when the one you love ignores you, when someone you love ignores you quotes, when someone you love ignores you, if someone you love ignores you, quotes for when your boyfriend ignores you,

• 7 Followers
  • 4 Stories

mansi vishwanath

Love is when 

He makes you cry
But you still want him, 

When he ignores you 
But you still love him. ❤ #love#want#ignores

ABHISHEK SINGH

#Ignoresnojoto #Love #Friendship .

read more
DON'T CARE FOR THOSE WHO IGNORES YOU,
CARE FOR THOSE WHO 
IGNORES OTHER FOR YOU
😊 #ignores#nojoto #love #friendship .

Susritha

getting ignored or rejected

read more
don't feel bad if someone rejects or ignores you people usually reject or ignores expensive things which they can't afford  getting ignored or rejected

Sakshi Wagle

bestfriendcomedy#

read more
My Best Friend Others besrfriend: Ignores the world for each other.
My bestfriend: Ignores me for others till she receives humilation. #bestfriend#comedy#

Written Feelingss

It hurts when someone ignores you... but it even hurts more when your loved one ignores you when they are with someone ❤ #Love #lovehurts #ignorance #behappyalone #happysingle #Effortless

read more
Sirf Wohi dikhta hai hume kahi bhi jaate hai...
Unke saamne hum hi usse nazar nai aate hai... It hurts when someone ignores you... but it even hurts more when your loved one ignores you when they are with someone ❤

#love #lovehurts #ignorance #behappyalone #happysingle #effortless

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification