Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Mesh Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Mesh Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mesh rashifal love 1600, mesh rashifal love, aaj ka rashifal mesh rashi in hindi 260, aaj ka rashifal in hindi mesh 260, aaj ka mesh rashifal in hindi 260,

• 3 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Pratibha Bhatia

Beautiful haram set #Beautiful #Mesh Collection@Our.meshcollection Like and follow my Facebook page Mesh Collection #News

read more

Amit Jotwani

My nights 
are haunted 
by the abrasive friction 
of the unmeshed gears 
of our relationship. 

All my hopes 
are now pinned 
on the lubrication 
offered by undiluted lust. 

Will you mesh with me?  #mesh #friction #lust #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Mesh of lies 
disguised as alibis
meant to placate 
now reverberate
as unspoken jibes 
meant to thrive 
under seismic faults 
like caustic taunts
the rancid fruit 
of innocent untruths. 

#mesh #lies #alibi #placate #reverberate #seismic #fault #taunt #jibe #thrive #fruit #untruth #rancid #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Alabaster smooth, your skin 
abrasive grit, my mind 
friction dominates 
on luscious sin street; 
interlocked like meshing gears, 
propelled by the velocity of desire,
we introduce our internal wolves 
to each other's external fires. 

#alabaster #skin #abrasive #grit #mind #sin #mesh #gears #interlock #SinStreet #InternalWolf #fire #scalding #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba #desire #velocity 
#friction

Amit Jotwani

Charred remains, 
of her broken soul ;
rancid stench, 
of her violated nakedness ;
mesh to form a dark cloud, 
impregnated with odium, 
waiting to vent. 

#charred #soul #BrokenSoul #rancid #stench #clouds #vent #mesh #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

She believed in love,                                            as a gift from above;                                            he sweared by lust,                                             the emotion to trust ;                                          a quirky twist of fate,                                           odd couple or karmic mates,                              now she revels in pleasures of flesh,             while he, a happy prisoner of cupid's mesh.

#love #lust #emotions #trust #gift #KarmicMates #flesh #cupid #mesh #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The pregnant seeds
of tomorrow's sunlight
are blowing in the wind.

I strive to ensnare them
in the optimistic mesh
of my unrequited dreams.  #pregnantseeds #sunlight #mesh #unrequited #dreams #ensnare #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Our crisscross strands,                                       meshed in symmetrical desire;                          viscous fluid movement,                                    catalyst for liquid fire.                            #mesh #desire #fire #fluid #viscous #liquid #catalyst#YoPoWriMo #yqbaba #3434

Amit Jotwani

Gear & the pinion,                                                 			
												driven & the driver;                                               			
												meshed in rotation ,                                 		
													destination linear.                                                 

Extrapolate above analogy,                                		
													ditto for our unions;                                               		
						does it matter, who's the gear?                         	
											and who is the pinion? 
     #gear #pinion #mesh #NaPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

Engineer on the shop floor,                            modern day blacksmith                                      peeved at the fact;                                              a computer geek's software                              is dominating his hardware.                             Gears that once meshed on their own            now slaves of programming code.  #engineer #blacksmith #computergeek #gears #mesh #software #hardware #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification