Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Chit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Chit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chit chat with friends quotes, chit chat with friends quotes 10, chit chat with friends, chit chat with 20, what is the meaning of chit chat 10,

• 13 Followers
  • 69 Stories

Jasmine of December

Vedanta says that this body of ours, which is made of the five elements, is perishable. But we are not solely these bodies. Our reality is something far greater since we are actually the atman-which is imperishable and eternal and untouched by the changes of the body which take place in the world of space/ time. The Brahman is not only Sat or Existence, it is also pure consciousness-that consciousness that knows itself in all that exists. Chit or consciousness is not a product of anything. It is #Shiva #Consciousness #brahman #vedant #cosmos #aum #sat

read more

Naveen Bhai

#Chit #films

read more

Gyaneshwaari singh

🙄😄 बेबो की बातें #Chit chat #cute #cutegirl #GirlChild

read more

आसीन

#Chit karda #Punjabi shayri Ritika suryavanshi pooja negi# Baby Bajwa ✍️Mr Sachin Ahir✍️ Shikha Sharma

read more
Chit tan bhtera karda tere Kol aoun nu
tere modde utte sir trke sonn nu 
pr halat halle sadde badle nahi 
tahi ankhiya bechari rehndiya ne roun nu #Chit karda #punjabi shayri  Ritika suryavanshi pooja negi# Baby Bajwa ✍️Mr Sachin Ahir✍️ Shikha Sharma

dixa bhadoriya

deeksha

read more
tarif charit ki honi chahiye chit ki nhi kyuki chit bnane me kux din lgte hai or charit bnane me puri jindgi...... deeksha

Rooh_Lost_Soul

It was raining outside, i saw a bird next to my neighbor house and heard her sing with lots of pain from her cage She remind me of someone I never met before . Though i found her diary when i was on that seashore. That girl was just thirteen,when #Pain #Mistake #poem #bachpan #nojotopoetry #Galti #nojotoenglish #brokenlove

read more
THE CAGED BIRD SINGS

{Read Caption Please } It was raining outside, 
i saw a bird next to my neighbor house 
and heard her sing with lots of pain from her cage
She remind me of someone 
I never met before .
Though i found her diary when i was on that seashore.

That girl was just thirteen,when

Aafreen Deeba

read more
Would you like to adopt this thirsty way?
-------------------------------------------------- -
In Europe, the fascinating rhythm is often seen in the towns, coffee boards of towns and restaurants have white boards on the wall. The customers of the restaurants and coffee shops ordering the tea, coffee and food for themselves, the waiters also order a tea, coffee or fruit food for the White Board, the waiter places them in order and extra tea, coffee and food. The "slip" of the white stick on the board. People eat food, tea drinks coffee, and in the end, with the bill, you pay the extra food, tea and coffee money. Foods, coffee and tea slips are for those people who do not have tea, coffee or food, "Afford", these poor people also come in restaurants or coffee shops like a common customer stops near the White Board. They come to the table on the floor and give it to the waiter, and the waiters serve food, tea and coffee with respect to them as common customers, if they are white from the white board. If you do not want to remove the chit then they say in the mouth of the waiter, "Give me the white tea board, coffee or coffee," and the waiters take chit off the white board and give them coffee, tea and food, this hungry poor Thousands of people have to eat food, tea and coffee, 'we can adopt this charming way.'

Muskan Saxena

Chit-Chat Poetry Episode 2 https://youtu.be/BJ75y8yFcRU Chit-Chat Poetry Episode 2 is out on my channel...do watch it guys 😇 beautiful Experience ❤️

read more
Chit-Chat Poetry Episode 2
https://youtu.be/BJ75y8yFcRU
Chit-Chat Poetry Episode 2 is out on my channel...do watch it guys 😇 beautiful Experience ❤️

Muskan Saxena

CHIT-CHAT POETRY Even A Simple Chat With You, Becomes A POETRY 💛 "CHIT-CHAT POETRY"💛 https://youtu.be/mP19mZvMM7U #Love #Poetry #nojotolucknow #MuskanSaxena #ChitChatPoetry

read more
CHIT-CHAT POETRY
Even A Simple Chat With You, Becomes A POETRY 💛 "CHIT-CHAT POETRY"💛
https://youtu.be/mP19mZvMM7U

#love #poetry #Nojoto #NojotoLucknow #MuskanSaxena #ChitChatPoetry

Khubaeb Hurrah

read more
Under the Mallaguri bridge,we met.I saw Lincoln School's bus dropping her. When was riding my "Atlas".
She saw me when I was carefully watching her

"Hey, Hamid"
Shaking with her beautiful hand I replied,
 "Hello",How are you Bene? 
"FN9"

"Tum kis school main padte hoon?"
Lowering myself I showed her my pocket stitched Monogram. 

Too strenghten my conversation, I delibratey asked, You Which school? 
"Lincoln. "

"Oooo.. That's Good"

"Hamid, tum to badal gaye hoo?"
I said, "Bene u may not know but Main tumhe pehle bhi pyaar karta tha aur abhi bhi karta hoon".

She smiling looked at me. Perhaps with no words. 

"Tumko kyon lagta haan I have changed"
(With her usual lovely accent, she replied) 
Like You rarely talked with me during our schooldays but
tum aajkal jyada baat chit karte hoo. You  became tall.Tumhara face change hogya but tumhara baat chit karnay ka tariqa nhi badla.

"Arrey yaar, it is only my beard had grown that it.Since, Ramadhan passed so I look loose. "

"Tum abhi bhi waise hii paradhi karte hoon"
"Tumhe kya lagta"

3min walking talk we reacher her destination...(Contd......)
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification