Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Flavor Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Flavor Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the flavor of love, flavor of love quotes, flavor of love 2, zwahlens flavor of the day, heightens the flavor of various food,

• 5 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Arunachalam

#Flavor

read more

Arpit Agnihotri

First Last

#Emotions #Vapor #Flavor #fragrance #essence 💓 Call me again, my life, I'm looking forward to revive my complete profile. My extension must be privileged in the intention of the modest sacrilege - walk with me!🚶 It's to understand that not every vapor has an attractive fragrance, yet they can deport all the nitty-gritty of the marrow to create a heartfelt report, a path shield full value, if its essence is in force to lessen a bit sorrow! Life is in the United lessons, be careful to lessen #TheDarkKnight #knot #2linestory #bornagain #walkwithme #thedaytoend #prepareforwinter

read more
Valley of emotions #Emotions #Vapor #Flavor #Fragrance #Essence 💓
Call me again, my life, I'm looking forward to revive my complete profile. 

My extension must be privileged in the intention of the modest sacrilege - walk with me!🚶 

It's to understand that not every vapor has an attractive fragrance, yet they can deport all the nitty-gritty of the marrow to create a heartfelt report, a path shield full value, if its essence is in force to lessen a bit sorrow! 

Life is in the United lessons, be careful to lessen

First Last

The universe is completely transparent to realize 🧘💞 everything, but it only works better having with less ego! What's the worth of living, If it doesn't help us to improve how to live well, being the old active friends make us feel happy and a course to steer, even when we're in striving.  Living well is the real challenge, accept the challenge! Having old friends is one of the best life's favors, let's often travels with them & one can get used to their childhood activities as they want to #Love #Universe #Imagination #selfrealization #hatred #Transparency #Heater #egoless #wishesfromashootingstar #wonderwindow #whenitcomestotravel

read more
I look forward to the perfect unfolding nature, if you have the perfect vision you'll find everything you need for your mission. I love a lot of things to know more about them, but never expect their love in return. I always less concerned with the trivial matter, I know very well that if I can adjust my ego slight, everything will become bright. The universe is completely transparent to realize 🧘💞 everything, but it only works better having with less ego!

What's the worth of living, If it doesn't help us to improve how to live well, being the old active friends make us feel happy and a course to steer, even when we're in striving. 

Living well is the real challenge, accept the challenge! 

Having old friends is one of the best life's favors, let's often travels with them & one can get used to their childhood activities as they want to

First Last

But it is impossible to disconnect with those who write their hearts out and there we've a connection with eternity. I have already stopped to read all the interpretations which come from fluctuated mind. #Break #broke #reading #Flavor #fluctuations #mindset #interplay #Interpretations #fiction #story #HEARTYSOUL #heartout #Conversation #peaceofmind #peaceful #soulful #Soul #soulfullove #source #Happiness #BreakUp

read more
I broke all connections with people's minds. But it is impossible to disconnect with those who write their hearts out and there we've a connection with eternity. I have already stopped to read all the interpretations which come from fluctuated mind.
#break #broke #reading #flavor #fluctuations #mindset #interplay #interpretations #fiction #story #heartysoul #heartout #conversation  #peaceofmind #peaceful #soulful #soul #soulfullove #source #happiness #breakup

Aamir (They call me Mad)

read more
Muslim must have disbelief, and every disbeliever should be Muslim. What flavor is there in Islam? There is flavor in disbelief! You will never find the mark and road of Islam from a Muslim. You will find the road of Islam from the disbeliever.
From the book " Me & Rumi"

Anmol Puskar

read more
Bencho Girl frnd ka
 kuch pata nhi
aur yaha condom ke 
flavor pe flavor aarahe

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification