Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Mold Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Mold Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to detox your body from mold 10, mold meaning in hindi, in mold decoration 20, silicone rubber mold making materials 10, mold inspection 10,

• 8 Followers
  • 77 Stories

Vidhi Vishwas

You may make me melt again and again but I'll remold myself instead of raining.... #yqbaba #aestheticthoughts #restzone #quotestichers #democratesanddessenters #mold #sad #voiceofsilence

Shivangi

कभी टूट जाती हूँ,
कभी जुड़ जाती हूँ,
ये जिन्दगी मुझे जिस सांचे में डाल देती हैं,
बस उसी आकार में ढल जाती हूँ।।।। #broken #mold #moldyouself #life #my_sb_quote #yqdidi #yqhindi #quotestitchers

Debojyoti Mandal

Koyla se heera 😇😎💪👣 #New #Mold #diamond #Mission #Move life #else #RuDra wish love #Wish

read more
Kuch kar gujarne ki chahat v thi hum me
Koyle se heere banne ki tamannah v ki hum ne
Magar,... .. .. ..
Agar-magar choro,ye to aate jaate rahenge
Rahunga to Mai aur mere sapne
Jo manzil tk ka safar kr ke hi dum lenge. Koyla se heera
😇😎💪👣
#new #mold #diamond #mission #move #life #else #Rudra #wish #love

Sandeep Suddarsi

What will you pick? You may not be the Creator of yourself But you should take responsibility of your existence And select the wise things What you want to draw in your life... life #Mold #creator #yqbaba #ssdp

read more
I Took a Black Sketch
Drew a black line
I Took a Red Sketch
Drew a red line
I Took a Godly Sketch
Drew Godly Things in Life What will you pick?
You may not be the Creator of yourself

But you should take responsibility of your existence
And select the wise things
What you want to draw in your life...

#life #mold #creator

Sandeep Suddarsi

What will you pick? You may not be the Creator of yourself But you should take responsibility of your existence And select the wise things What you want to draw in your life... life #Mold #creator #yqbaba #ssdp

read more
I Took a Black Sketch
Drew a black line
I Took a Red Sketch
Drew a red line
I Took a Godly Sketch
Drew Godly Things in Life What will you pick?
You may not be the Creator of yourself

But you should take responsibility of your existence
And select the wise things
What you want to draw in your life...

#life #mold #creator

Andrew

Person of Today Have you ever imagined we live in the 19th century and why not and in the 20th century? How did people then live? What goods did they have? How did they behave? From where to start and where to finish. There are so many questions that will remain forever unanswered. But no one found the courage to review and reflect. Wonder how was it? Was they so "inanimate"? so alienated, and so distorted with money and technology? You will tell now, they did not have technology then. But reco

read more
Person of Today

Have you ever imagined we live in the 19th century and why not and in the 20th century? How did people then live? What goods did they have? How did they behave? From where to start and where to finish. There are so many questions that will remain forever unanswered. But no one found the courage to review and reflect. Wonder how was it? Was they so "inanimate"? so alienated, and so distorted with money and technology? You will tell now, they did not have technology then. But reco

Maria Hasjim

Java Apem Main ingredients : 500 g rice flour 1 coconut milk coconut milk 100 g cassava tape, puree 1/2 tsp fermipan 300 g sugar Margarine for spreads of mold #Food

read more
 Java Apem
Main ingredients	:	 500 g rice flour
				1 coconut milk coconut milk
				100 g cassava tape, puree
				1/2 tsp fermipan
				300 g sugar
				Margarine for spreads of mold

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification