Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Grieve Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Grieve Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about do not grieve for me i am not there, grieve not for me poem, do not grieve for me, grieve meaning in hindi, grieve meaning in english,

• 9 Followers
  • 40 Stories

rdchakkaravarthy

Cerebral Derange

I will wait for you with
Holding pieces of shrinking heart,
I will wait for you with
Growing Grieve of memoirs
to handover it to you #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#wait#grieve#handover

Cerebral Derange

I will wait for you with
Holding pieces of shrinking heart,
I will wait for you with
Growing Grieve of memoirs
to handover it to you #buddymantra#BMwritingmarathon#aestheticchills#aestheticthoughts#wait#grieve#handover

Snigdha Agrawal

I have loved 
I have lived
I have also sinned
Sum of it adds upto
being an ordinary
human being
So when I'm gone
Do not dear grieve
On the contrary 
rejoice an ordinary
soul got released 
happy for it's time 
on this planet
 #grieve #writer #writingresolution #writinginspiration #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #sinnerwrites

Subhranil Saha

I wish peace.
I wish a numb heart.
I wish a dumb heart.
I wish a beating heart.
I wish peace.
I wish vacuity.
I wish fealty.
I wish banality.
I wish peace.
I wish ignorance.
I wish greivance.
I wish evrything.
I wish for.

Peace. #peace #grieve #bipolar

Santhanamullai Mohan

#Pain #Grieve #grief #Appa I miss my Appa to the point that I don't even know how to live anymore...

read more
I'm not as strong as I display myself in your eyes.
Beyond this facade there's fragile me, broken me.
Waiting to be found and waiting to be mended.
Hanging on, holding tighter onto my shattered pieces with all my strength. while my heart is oozing the pain out. #pain #grieve #grief #appa 
I miss my Appa to the point that I don't even know how to live anymore...

Vadna sharma

She was a diamond 
rare and pure..
She was an ocean..
calm and soft..
She was a moon..
peace and wise..
she was a mystery..
dreamlike story yet untold..

She was the best thing for you..
and you just gave her away..
So now 
when you're in need of a diamond.. so pure...
when you saw an ocean ..so calm..
when you feel lonely.. like a moon..
and when you're misunderstood by someone..
Do not grieve..
You will remember her..
when she's gone away into the silent land..
when you can no longer hold her by the hand..
it will be late to counsel then or pray..
Just remember her and be sad for a while..
understand that you lost a gem..
So rare..🌻♥️

©Vadna sharma #write #English #Losing #Grieve #Value #importance #SAD #Broken 
#Loneliness

Akshay Vasu

The grieving demons #akshayvasu #demons #Grieve #HeartBreak #Home #poem

read more
The heart of that bird, which named that place a prison, called it home too. And that bird continued to escape that place and return to it again all its life. Even the demons sat there in silence, grieving for the bird while watching it.

©Akshay Vasu The grieving demons

#akshayvasu #demons #grieve #heartbreak #home

Internet Jockey

What will happen on the day I die On the day I die a lot will happen. A lot will change. The world will be busy. On the day I die, all the important appointments I made will be left unattended.

read more
What will happen on the day I die... #NojotoQuote What will happen on the day I die
On the day I die a lot will happen.

A lot will change.

The world will be busy.

On the day I die, all the important appointments I made will be left unattended.

Internet Jockey

What do you think will happen when you die? On the day I die a lot will happen.....A lot will change. The world will be busy. On the day I die, all the important appointments I made will be left unattended. The many plans I had yet to complete will remain forever undone. The calendar that ruled so many of my days will now be irrelevant to me. All the material things I so chased and guarded and treasured will be left in the hands of others to care for or to discard. The words of my critics which #Quotes

read more
What do you think will happen when you die? On the day I die a lot will happen.....A lot will change. The world will be busy. On the day I die, all the important appointments I made will be left unattended. The many plans I had yet to complete will remain forever undone. The calendar that ruled so many of my days will now be irrelevant to me. All the material things I so chased and guarded and treasured will be left in the hands of others to care for or to discard. The words of my critics which
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification