Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Easiest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Easiest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i m not the easiest person to love quotes, easiest way to find a roommate, easiest language in the world, easiest way to put videos on whatsapp status 0, easiest hindi songs to sing,

• 11 Followers
  • 123 Stories

Miss mishra

Adesh K Arjun

#Easiest

read more

Sahaj Sabharwal

To persuade someone with what you are is the most easiest job But making yourself satisfied with what you really are is the most toughest job -: Sahaj Sabharwal #SahajSabharwal #persuade #Easiest #whatyouare #sahajsabharwalwriter #bestwriterofjammuandkashmir #bestbloggerofjammuandkashmir #sahajsabharwalfanclub

read more
To persuade someone with what you are is the most easiest job But making yourself satisfied with what you really are is the most toughest job To persuade someone with what you are is the most easiest job
But making yourself satisfied with what you really are is the most toughest job -: Sahaj Sabharwal

#sahajsabharwal #persuade #easiest #whatyouare #sahajsabharwalwriter #bestwriterofjammuandkashmir #bestbloggerofjammuandkashmir #sahajsabharwalfanclub

Author Asmita Mohanty

☀❤//Make your regret good ones //❤☀ . Even though risks are scary, you cannot always choose the easiest path. After all, the easiest path is rarely going to lead to the most satisfactory results. Think in a optimistic way i.e. If you take a risk on yourself, then there is a chance it won't work out, there is a chance you'll feel awkward, there is a chance you'll end up regretting your decision. ❤ But if you do nothing, ,then the regret is guaranteed. It's always better to regret something you d #Instagram #writersofinstagram #poetess #positivequotes #wordpress #likesforlikes #Mirakeeworld #instagramers #followforfollowback #Asmita #asmitaamohantyy #asmitamohanty #asmitamohantyquotes #writerasmitamohanty #mirakeewords #poetryofasmitamohanty #googleasmitamohanty #bloggerasmita #writersinn #emotionism #emotionismbyasmita

read more
............................... ☀❤//Make your regret good ones //❤☀
Even though risks are scary, you cannot always choose the easiest path. After all, the easiest path is rarely going to lead to the most satisfactory results.
Think in a optimistic way i.e. If you take a risk on yourself, then there is a chance it won't work out, there is a chance you'll feel awkward, there is a chance you'll end up regretting your decision. ❤
But if you do nothing, ,then the regret is guaranteed.
It's always better to regret something you d

Manish Tilokani

"Happiness is most easiest and most difficult to find"
If we can enjoy small moments in life  can be easiest way to be happy but if we are waiting for big things to come and forget to enjoy the small thing than happiness is most difficult to get.. #happiness

bonafideurbanchick

read more
You remember the first team we met
Oh, it's etched in my memory so bright
It was a simple time,  a dry and dreary night

What made it better was meeting you
We talked and talked
Silent times a were but few

It's still the same for me every day
I can't imagine it without you
Be it a Monday or a Thursday, without you, I have no clue

I thought I had felt love before
I thought things were all clear
With you I saw a new world, and thing were different, oh dear! 

I have known companionship and love and happiness with thee
No matter what the world way say
It's all about we know, not simply what we see

Come back my love, for mistakes are but human
We may have not calculated it all right
Situations and circumstances could have had a play, and affected the overall plight

I beseech you to see my emotions too
I know it's not the easiest always
But love you I do, with all my heart
And your happiness I seek in all ways

I know what happened was not the easiest for you to handle
And handle I ask you not to do
The errs I committed were follies or mine
And your penance is all I want to work through

See, what we have is a blessing for sure
And no one should come in the way of that
I know it isn't easy to handle the pain and the wrath

But words are my only currency
And those I offer to you
An apology or a love letter this may be
As long as the emotion truly comes through

#NojotoQuote

فزا ارم

Damn The #Easiest way to stay #Happy is to simply not give a #damn care about what #others think of you😜

read more
The easiest way to stay happy is to simply not give a damn care about what others think of you.. Damn
The #easiest way to stay #happy is to simply not give a #damn care about what #others think of #you😜

Tarun Trivedi

#Dosti #Nojoto

read more
Friendship is....
the easiest way of caring
&
the easiest way of sharing

Means...

Friednship is the
 BEST FRIEND of
all relationship #dosti #nojoto

Satyaprem Upadhyay

Mukesh Poonia Internet Jockey Amit Sharma Yuvraaj Kamal Singh Chauhan Arun Raina

read more
Most Easiest isn't to Fool someone, 
but yourself. 

Between the Glory, the money, the friends you make with success, making "Yourself" fool is the most easiest by thinking "I am awesome" 

Hard is to remember
"Why you started, and is it done?"  Mukesh Poonia Internet Jockey Amit Sharma Yuvraaj Kamal Singh Chauhan  Arun Raina

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification