Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Cycles Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Cycles Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2 life cycles of a virus, r and a cycles, 3 life cycles of plants, life cycles short movie, 3 life cycles,

• 5 Followers
  • 7 Stories

mrq_manthan

Bad Poet

No one seems to notice my grandfather on the wall anymore. The picture stands with a little garland that seems to acknowledge the life of the man. I don't know much about him for I was just seven when he left but I have three clear memories of the man as I look at the beautiful picture resting serene trying to tell me something. The first thing I see is the decent dress up. This is the kind of dress up a poor man does for an event that excites him. There is this good old traditional topi on his #CycleOfLife #Cycles #lightanddark #thisandthat #badpoet #hereandthere #thehuman #oldendays

read more
Damn, I want to cry. No one seems to notice my grandfather on the wall anymore. The picture stands with a little garland that seems to acknowledge the life of the man. I don't know much about him for I was just seven when he left but I have three clear memories of the man as I look at the beautiful picture resting serene trying to tell me something.

The first thing I see is the decent dress up. This is the kind of dress up a poor man does for an event that excites him. There is this good old traditional topi on his

Devansh Desai

#QuoteTwo

"Self-doubt is that wily son-of-an-assbutt that's killed countless talents and continues to. Conquer that bastard, and see the torrents of gates that open for you, son. I told you, YOU aren't one of a kind. It's your ancestry that is."   #selfdoubt #talents #death #cycles #storytime #yqbaba #yqtales #yqmusings

Diwa

"Cycles" #Cycles #diwa #yqbaba

read more
Kiss the tiny, paltry drops
Of rain-rain-rain;
Suffuse thy vacuous soul 
With healing pain;
Permit thine own screams
To render thee numb--
Until thou believe 
That thou art dumb;
Then, commence the need
To accept the ghastly loss--
And start rebuilding
What actually matters most. "Cycles"

#Cycles #diwa #yqbaba

Diwa

read more
My despondent proclivity
Doesn't seem to lift up--
Precisely due to the rains
And the flood. 
Ah, what ingratitude,
This is, to wish for summer
When it needs to be fall;
Then to yearn for winter
When it begins to be spring! "Cycles"

#Cycles #diwa #yqbaba

Diwa

read more
Night evolves into day;
Day turns back into night--
A never-ending roundabout
Of hopeful commences 
And dejected denouements.
Yet, throughout
These inevitable cycles
Is the constancy of your love.
Thank you. "Cycles"
#cycles #diwa #yqbaba

Vivek Khawale

#Cycles #Time

read more
Hum na badlenge
waqt ki raftar ke sath!!
🕓
jab bhi milenge
aandaz purana hoga!! #cycles #Time

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification