Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Strong Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Strong Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about strong love quotes for the one you love, quotes about a strong woman being in love, mahatma gandhi quotes love is the strongest, o love of god how strong and true, the strongest love quotes,

• 1480 Followers
  • 3240 Stories

Sarthak Gupta

Get ready to fight. #face_it #New #Strong #motivate #motivatation #viarl motivational thoughts images motivational thoughts in english motivational thoughts on life best motivational thoughts motivational thoughts for students #Motivational

read more

Amrendra Kumar Thakur

#Strong #Hope Life #Life_experience poetry in english metaphysical poetry #Poetry

read more
White STAY STRONG 

Hold On to the Light
When the clouds of sorrow darken the sky,
And you find no reason to ask why,
Hold on, dear heart, for the sun will rise,
With a million smiles in its radiant eyes.

Though life gives you tears to cry,
Beneath the storm, new hopes lie.
For every tear that wets the ground,
A flower of joy can soon be found.

So stay strong, let laughter reign,
Push through the struggle, ignore the pain.
Life's true wealth lies in your grin,
Where courage and strength always win.

©Amrendra Kumar Thakur #Strong 
#Hope 
#Life 
#Life_experience  poetry in english metaphysical poetry

feven Ttt

i love india you know life is short I mean we live here for sort time so believing in God after that believing in our self and stop worrying always be happy 😊 😃 #Ha #feven #foryoupage #fyp Love #JourneyOfLife #Strong very sad love quotes in hindi

read more

Bitterone_me

#poor #Help #golddigger #Life #suffering #bitteroneme #Strong #Disease #viral #Popular My Loquacious World Andy Mann vineetapanchal vinay panwar ARTI DEVI(Modern Mira Bai) chandni nilemma Drish Khanna LoVE fOr eVer anup.ji.star Anjali Maurya

read more

Deepanshu

doro hui

face your every probelm if you eant to win #motivate #Motivation #story #Mind #Strong #Motivational

read more

Divya Kumari

Dr Neha

#Strong #Life

read more

Vijaykumar Khune

*🪻 STRONG 🪻* 🌲 VIJUDADA 🌲 #Strong #Motivational

read more

Dr Neha

#Strong #Life

read more
loader