Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Pacific Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Pacific Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about united nations economic and social commission for asia and the pacific, economic and social commission for asia and the pacific, gender equality in the pacific, gender discrimination in the pacific, gender inequality in the pacific,

• 6 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Amit Seth

दुनियां की सबसे खतरनाक मछली #fish #Sea #seaanimal #Pacific #Facts #factsonly #viral #treanding #जानकारी

read more

Asiya Shaikh

In the middle of pacific ocean,
I dumped my dreams,
My heart was despair,
So i decided to make it relieve,
Even the waves are repelling it,
It is on the rim ready for vaporizing,
And will rejoin again,
But i promised it, i can't entertain again,
It will embrace the plants in your yards and fruits on your tree,
It will praise the fragrance of earthen silt,
Please let me know how it will feel when it hug the plants, flowers and seeds. 

In the middle of pacific ocean,
I dumped my dreams...

#yqbaba #pacific #dreams #dumped #comeback #earth #hug

First Last

Let you compute through what your nature cherish to shoot, and all your attempts will remain affluent without creating any dispute! #worldphotographyday #pourinme #shoot #aboutme #Pacific #isitimportant #Create any #dispute ✍️🌊🕉️ #Life_experience

read more
....................... Let you compute through what your nature cherish to shoot, and all your attempts will remain affluent without creating any dispute! 

#worldphotographyday #pourinme #shoot #aboutme #pacific #isitimportant #create any #dispute ✍️🌊🕉️

Gurprit

A lonely song of darkness
Inside creepings of blue
An undeniable worship
And 
The God's word with a holistic flue #nojoto_english #solitary #Pacific

Vishal Visho

tu or teri yaad #Emotions #Love #ashiqui #Pacific #pacific_poetry #yahya #jakirkhan #Love #you Anusuya Makar Romaisa Sobhya Gupta Payal Singh Soumya Jain

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification