Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best withme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best withme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about withme app, withme, wit and humour stories with pictures, brevity is the soul of wit meaning in urdu, brevity is the soul of wit,

• 70 Followers
  • 68 Stories

Praveen ji

please like share and follow me

©Praveen ji #withme

R Sowmiya

#withme #Love

read more

Dr.Strange_Shayar

My New Reel LIKE, share, Support & Follow me Dr.Strange_Shayar #kavirp Streak #myreels #livelovelife #YouNme #poetrymonth #livelifekingsize #withme #eveningvibes #Life #NojotoStreak

read more

Sunil Zarikar

#Collab and share the kind of faith someone who remains with you gives you. #withme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Happiness stays with me.. 
Worries, tensions stays away from me..
You're my life and to be honest, it's real life for me..
Still I won't belive angel exists but now I can say you're the one angel for me..  #Collab and share the kind of faith someone who remains with you gives you. #withme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Springblossoms

Why do you #writeatnight? #youandme #Night #writing #withme love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are adhered to me
All nights.
Feel you deeply 
In this silence
Bestowed with cosmic beauty,
At least you are with me
In my flowing words. Why do you #writeatnight? #youandme #night #writing #withme #love #YourQuoteAndMine 

Dr.J.Kavitha

#Collab and share the kind of faith someone who remains with you gives you. #withme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I survive and once you leave me, 
I leave this world", a tree said to the river. #Collab and share the kind of faith someone who remains with you gives you. #withme #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

read more
I will continue my journey #Collab and share the kind of faith someone who remains with you gives you. #withme #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

#Collab and share the kind of faith someone who remains with you gives you. #withme #Msj #msjquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We will be We,
Else it will be just Me, 
For both in We.. #Collab and share the kind of faith someone who remains with you gives you. #withme #msj #msjquotes #YourQuoteAndMine

Mathan kumar G

If I'm not happy & content with how I am, whom I am, where I am, then I don't know by whom else, how else, where else I can be happy & be content with. #happy #content #withme #life #happybdaytome

Blue Butterfly

I do have the every right to live. 
The life which I had dreamed once; 
to live with you.
Doesn't matter, ain't you are in it with me. PC: Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yourquotebaba #aestheticquotes #yqquotes #doesntmatter #withme #iwill
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification