Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Oppressed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Oppressed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about protectress of the oppressed, oppressor and oppressed meaning, oppressed meaning in hindi, oppressed meaning in urdu, oppressed meaning in english,

• 5 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Varadhan P M

Almost all of us like Childhood and
Long very much to go back to that 
Golden Era !! if possible !
But do we know, that was the worst
experience, a night mare !!
A child is helpless, highly dependent,
always expecting others for everything!
Their Future is uncertain, they can't
take any Decision of their own. They weep and cry but suppressed and oppressed. Theyare like birds caged 
In Golden Cages  tied with silk thread !
Still do you wish to go back to.......!?  #childhood #troubles ##helpless#dependant
#future #uncertain #oppressed

CalmKazi

Her silence screamed #YQBaba #3WordSadStory #3WordsSadStory #CalmKaziWrites #Oppressed #Demeaned #Challenged #Weakened #HerStory #This

Vidhi

Well capitalism,
you don't care
If I go hungry, tired and sick
but I should know
how to describe my situation
In a way
that sounds poetic
or it should be rather motivational
for you to notice for 2 seconds. #Capitalism #Life #Trauma #PTSD #Abuse #Oppressed #YQbaba

poetry_expression_thought

Internet Jockey Prabhakar Kumar Dipmala Singh Khushboo Sharma Gita Choudhary nojoto#tear #Eye#Oppressed#Shayari#poem#Painful#Life

read more
किसी मज़लूम का आंसू बज़ाहिर बूंद भर पानी...!!!! 

अगर पत्थर पे गिर जाए तो पत्थर कांप जाता है....!!! Internet Jockey Prabhakar Kumar Dipmala Singh Khushboo Sharma Gita Choudhary 
#nojoto#tear #eye#Oppressed#shayari#poem#painful#life

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification