Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Digging Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Digging Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about at a potato digging full poem, digging your scene, digging meaning in hindi, digging for spiritual gems, digging meaning in english,

• 7 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Blue Butterfly

Real education is not about learning,  it's more about unlearning the learned.
The more deeper you dig, the more you realize of the depth of unknown.  #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #aestheticthoughts #yqquotes #education #knowledge #digging #deeper

Sherlock Doyle

They'll never believe that my dog was the actual killer. #Police #Suspicion #Murder #Body #backyard #Digging #Dog #relief

read more
I was relieved when the police only found my dog's body after digging in my backyard, having suspected me of murder.

However my heart sank when they said that they're gonna dig deeper.
 They'll never believe that my dog was the actual killer.

#police #suspicion #murder #body #backyard #digging #dog #relief

Sherlock Doyle

I'm surprised, I didn't find any coins when digging for my father. Anyways, she was a #golddigger. #Garden #Digging #gold #Surprise #childish #forgetting #mentalHealth

read more
I found some gold coins while digging in the garden.

I got so excited that I ran inside to tell my mother all about it,

but then I remembered why I was digging.
 I'm surprised, I didn't find any coins when digging for my father.
Anyways, she was a #golddigger.

#garden #digging  #gold #surprise #childish #forgetting #mentalhealth

Hemalatha G

I loved you too much that I unloved you with no second thought. You quenched your thirst on my care way too often, that it poisoned you. After all these years, the year-old adage "Too much of anything is good for nothing" breathes in our love too. #yqbaba #oldsayings #Reminded love #HeartBreak #Digging #newwritersclub

read more
i sheathed my love with utmost heed
until it died smothering in the grip

of too much of love and care.
 I loved you too much that I unloved you with no second thought. You quenched your thirst on my care way too often, that it poisoned you. 

After all these years, the year-old adage "Too much of anything is good for nothing" breathes in our love too. 

#YQbaba #oldsayings #reminded #love #heartbreak #digging #newwritersclub

The room writer

Overthinking is simply digging your own grave....

©The room writer #Nojoto #nojotoquote #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #nojotopoetry #Life #overthinking #Digging #own #Grave

चौधरी मीत दलाल

कशिश किरदारों की धूमिल हुई तेरे लफ़्ज़ों में.. बेपरवाही का मंजर फाख्ता हो सवार चला~ #Poetry #alone #Love #beprvahi #ishq #SAD #moments #shayri #Shape #Digging #mean #Time #Poetry #Wild #indiana #Makeover

read more
टूटते बिखरते अहसास
उलझते हसियनों की कवायदें।
ये हुकूमत के जनाजे कब तक कंधो पर 
उठाएगा "मीत"
बेबुनियाद सी सिलवटें कुरेद देगी
तेरे किरदार को~ कशिश किरदारों की धूमिल हुई तेरे लफ़्ज़ों में..
बेपरवाही का मंजर फाख्ता हो सवार चला~
#poetry #alone #love #beprvahi #ishq #sad #moments #shayri #shape #digging #mean #time #poetry #wild #indiana #makeover

Satyaprem Upadhyay

The Ant - It is the #story of an Ant. #Ant which which digs hole in the afternoon. Picking grain of the Mud it digs, one by one - outside. Getting the family of the Ants (the community) together, so that everyone could be together, safe, and healthy. It keeps digging. Each Day, Every Day. Without fail. Without thinking about the pain it goes through.

read more
The Ant - It is the #story of an Ant. 

#Ant which which digs hole in the afternoon. 
Picking grain of the Mud it digs, one by one - outside. 
Getting the family of the Ants (the community) together, so that everyone could be together, safe, and healthy. 

It keeps digging. Each Day, Every Day. Without fail. 
Without thinking about the pain it goes through.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification