Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Reciprocate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Reciprocate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about reciprocate love quotes, reciprocate in a sentence 140, reciprocate meaning in hindi, reciprocate quotes, reciprocate the diwali wishes,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

brijesh mehta

चाहत है तो एक को तो पहल करनी ही पड़ेगी, कब तक यूं मन ही मन में सोचा करेंगे?

अगर पसंद नहीं है तो, प्यार से मना कर दो या दुत्कार के,
या हिम्मत को सराहो, प्यार का जवाब, दिल से पारस्परिक, प्यार से दो।

#manmadhan #manjar #मंमाधन #मंजर
#reciprocatelove #reciprocate #initiative 
#romance

Nishtha Goswami

When the dark clouds leave and it is clear,
when you can look beyond the only fear,
when your heart longs for love again,
when the reluctance begins to wane,

return to our old world, for I will wait,
it would never be too late to reciprocate.  #reciprocate #yqbaba #yqpoem #yqpoetry #musings #love #lostlove #poetry

Sumit R Das

#Friend #you #yqbaba #Reciprocate #friendzoned Love #proposal #Challenge initiated and nominated by miss creative Anushi Kapoor

read more
I thought you were reciprocating my Feelings until YOU reply my LOVE proposal as 
"I Do But only as a Friend"😣😣 #Friend #you #yqbaba #reciprocate #Friendzoned #Love #proposal
#challenge initiated and nominated by miss creative Anushi Kapoor

Aamir Qais AnZar

Thanks YourQuote Baba ji and Aesthetic Thoughts for liking my Quote.🙏🙏 OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATheartflowersbg • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your lovely words.✨ • Must use hashtag: aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #oneliner #lifesurprised #Encounter #Reciprocate #loveistheonlyweapon #EnlightenAQUA #encounterstory Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

read more
Love is the only Encounter 
where all recipient wins. Thanks YourQuote Baba ji and Aesthetic Thoughts for liking my Quote.🙏🙏
OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATheartflowersbg 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️
Collab with your lovely words.✨  
• Must use hashtag: aestheticthoughts 
• Please maintain the aesthetics. 
#oneliner #lifesurprised #Encounter #Reciprocate #loveistheonlyweapon #EnlightenAQUA #encounterstory
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

Sumaiya Irshad

I Thought You Were Reciprocating My Feelings But You Were Just Lonely!!! #YQBaba#reciprocate

Sushma Sonu Thakur

Love Poem
No any reason behind to do love😘
It's only about feelings💞
Sometime we can not judge to love 
💓between two person💑
True love makes your life ❣️more valuable💘
It reciprocate to love and affection.💕
And keeps intend to care.❤️ #nojotoenglish #nojotoquotes
#nojotoclub #love #poem
#true #affection #reciprocate

Akanksha Sharma

To, every one sided lover aren't we doing the toughest and painful job? being one sided lovers! , Toughest job these days is not to expect anything aren't we doing that so perfectly?. We can share a big pie of love with them without the hope of getting back . This is not their fault but we chose this . This sweet ,bitter,salty,tangiest,flavour of love ! Love which is beyond expectations beyond good and evil ! That moment when you see him , that smile on his face means the world to me . #story #writingcommunity #onesidedlove #writershub #openletter #longform

read more
Open letter to every one sided lover

Do read the caption To,
every one sided lover
aren't we doing the toughest and painful job? being one sided lovers! ,
Toughest job these days is not to expect anything aren't we doing that so perfectly?.
We can share a big pie of love with them without the hope of getting back . This is not their fault but we chose this . 
This sweet ,bitter,salty,tangiest,flavour of love ! 
Love which is beyond expectations beyond good and evil ! That moment when you see him , that smile on his face means the world to me .

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification