Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Baggage Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Baggage Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about qatar airways baggage allowance for students, baggage meaning in tamil, emotional baggage quotes, baggage quotes, baggage quote,

• 11 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Prem Anand Nallathambi

MSJ Quotes

Having less and not getting what we want
creates less frustration than 
having more and not getting what we want..

The baggage of successes is what which needs to be balanced well. #success #frustration #baggage #msj #msjquotes #past #want #philosophyoflife

Sakshi Vashist

Call it #TravelLove or #wanderlust #loveislove and never a #Baggage

read more
That's the thing about love

It makes life worth carrying around in a suitcase
And not letting it become a baggage

Call it #travellove or #wanderlust 
#loveislove and never a #baggage

Ayushi Dauneriya

Rods & Curtains. #yqbaba #Baggage

read more
I always wonder why the curtains in a middle class house snatch all the limelight. Why are they considered the show stopper? To me, the real heroes, are the rods, which keep the curtains in place. Ever thought how these rods are like the baggage we have in our lives, and without them light cannot come inside. Ever wondered if there won't be any rods, there won't be curtains, and your room would always be lit by sunlight in the days and moonlight at night. Won't you get bored of it? At least I will. The truth is, humans crave for darkness, and that's the reason these curtains are there, the reason baggage is there. They say, let go off the baggage, but I ask, what's so bad in keeping them. Imagine always being successful, there won't be any trying or failing. Won't  you feel like failing for once? Rods will always remind you to slide the curtains to bring light/darkness in the room, just like baggage will always remind you to move forward. Rods & Curtains. #YQBaba #baggage

Bharath Nandibhatla

Said the bus conductor as I boarded the bus? JK. #Baggage

read more
You're not what
you are without 
all that baggage,
but inspite of it. Said the bus conductor as I boarded the bus? JK.

#baggage

Amit Jotwani

Corrosive baggage that we carry,                     		
								embedded in our internal store;                         		
											nauseous fluid seeping in,                                                   			
								venom reaches external shore.                 

These corrupt waters we swim in,                 			
									have inflamed all our pores;                                	
						even closed wounds spurt again,                      			
															septic to the core.                                               

So jaundiced, caustic souls,                              	
										impotent to agnize love;                                      			
		redemption awaited from 'the soulmate',   			
											or from the Lord above.  #store #baggage #venom #septic #redemption #NaPoWriMo #yqbaba

Diwa

"Baggage" #Baggage #diwa #yqbaba

read more
Sorrow encumbers
The connate spate
Of blessings--
It shackles you 
To the putrid shadows
That further lure you 
Towards zilch--
Until you forget 
The muted miracles
That still inundate 
Your existence.
Thus, acknowledge 
The encroaching ache--
Taste its gift of tears;
Yet, never unhand 
The diminutive string
That keeps you linked 
To everything else. "Baggage"

#Baggage #diwa #yqbaba

Shweta Gupta

It's all about mental peace, if you keep collecting things in your head then it's become tough to survive without strong head. Because collection of these event weaken mind. So try to resolve them as soon as possible. #Baggage #sayit #keepitsimple#ego #SPEAKOUT #quoteliners #yqbaba #Care

read more
Don't carry the baggage of events on your shoulder.
Say it if you don't like it,
Say it if you don't feel it,
Say it but don't keep it!!
 It's all about mental peace, if you keep collecting things in your head then it's become tough to survive without strong head. Because collection of these event weaken mind. So try to resolve them as soon as possible.
#baggage #sayit #keepitsimple#ego #speakout #quoteliners #yqbaba #care

Kuldeep

#Baggage #Comedy

read more

Akshay Vasu

To move on, before you could forgive others and the situations, you should forgive yourself for letting people and time treat you the way they did. The healing must begin from inside, only then it will spread to everything around you. Only by understanding that you don't own that baggage, you can let it go.

- Akshay Vasu Letting go

#letgo #akshayvasu #baggage #selfhelp #selflove #love #healing
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification