Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Champawat Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Champawat Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about champawat ne vakprachar, uttarakhand news champawat 320, champawat news, champawat news 1600, champawat pin code,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Ratan Singh Champawat

#dilkideharise दुश्वारियाँ ....... इश्क में ......भी कम कहां होती है जनाब !!!! लिखनी होती है ..... #Champawat

read more
दुश्वारियाँ .......
इश्क में ......भी 
कम कहां होती है जनाब  !!!!
लिखनी होती है .....
कुछ अमिट सी ....
इबारतें...सितम की ......
जुनूं की कलम से .......
:एहसास के ......समंदर पर........
 #dilkideharise 
दुश्वारियाँ .......

इश्क में ......भी 

कम कहां होती है जनाब  !!!!

लिखनी होती है .....

Bad Poet

Yesterday I wrote a little quote about my hometown, Champawat, which was loved by some of you guys. Today, just a few minutes ago I was going through the status updates of various people on my WhatsApp. There I saw one of the friends had posted this photo of himself with Pawandeep Rajan having dinner in the CM office. Not just him, there were 3 or 4 good friends of him right there who were also present in Mumbai in the Indian Idol grand finale. I liked those people there for a few reasons. Also, #roseatesparkles

read more
30/218

about Pawandeep and Champawat city Yesterday I wrote a little quote about my hometown, Champawat, which was loved by some of you guys. Today, just a few minutes ago I was going through the status updates of various people on my WhatsApp. There I saw one of the friends had posted this photo of himself with Pawandeep Rajan having dinner in the CM office. Not just him, there were 3 or 4 good friends of him right there who were also present in Mumbai in the Indian Idol grand finale. I liked those people there for a few reasons. Also,

Bad Poet

*I needed this* Is there such a thing as a physical burnout? I am not sure yet but I had been traveling and playing cricket nonstop for a month straight until realised I needed a breather. So out of pure instinct based on my gut feeling, I canceled the remaining games till Diwali and chose to head home instead. This is Champawat. A place far away from the constant buzz in Almora. I took a chair out and placed it on the roof hoping to catch some of the slowly rising run. I had a nice warm bath #Cricket #Uttarakhand #Winter #badpoet #paidstory

read more
The tree nearby just lost a couple more leaves as if telling me I should wind down when needed and shed my tired leaves so that the new ones blossom when it is time.

(piece in caption) *I needed this*

Is there such a thing as a physical burnout? I am not sure yet but I had been traveling and playing cricket nonstop for a month straight until realised I needed a breather. So out of pure instinct based on my gut feeling, I canceled the remaining games till Diwali and chose to head home instead. This is Champawat. A place far away from the constant buzz in Almora. 

I took a chair out and placed it on the roof hoping to catch some of the slowly rising run. I had a nice warm bath

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification