Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Sexually Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Sexually Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to seduce a woman sexually with words 10, how to sexually flirt with a guy over text, who is gemini most compatible with sexually, signs a man is attracted to you sexually, are you and your partner sexually compatible,

• 11 Followers
  • 48 Stories

KhaultiSyahi

उपांशु शुक्ला

saika

read more
Sexual asault 
I am  a girl aged 18 
I am from a well settled family i never knew what a hurdle means, Becau'z i never got a chance to Cross them .. Well, One day i was with my family on a trip i got tired and decided to take a nap by the time i woke up i was feeling uncomfortable and then i realized, i was "Sexually asaulted" by my own cousin,  this became a part of me. My Mom always use to show me and explain/ guide  me about the situations every girl has been facing who got raped completely , she always  insisted me to carry a peper spray in my bag but i neglected her words thinking " who has the guits to touch me?", This confidence pushed me into the darkness called "Sex" . Later on , i was forced by my own friends whom i believed i rescued myself though. I had to face many incidents like these where ever i went i was always made to feel insecure , i was depressed , i wanted to die.. time passed and i felt better, But the destiny didn't change i was again sexually asaulted, i couldnt resist i ran to the cops and pleased them for protection but then i was made to bend on my knees for the cops sexual satisfaction, Yes! i was sexually asaulted by the cop too. I was drowned , i couldn't tell anything to my parents i faced the darkness, The unexpected hurdles, I am absolutely not ashamed to share this with the world because every incident taught me a lesson of being strong , about society , belief . And yes i am a virgin, you might be wondering why am i still a virgin after getting forced these many times, I was forced but never fucked i was physically harassed and torched , played by my feelings. And i know that there will be a day in which i will completely get raped, but then i won't die becau'z the victim's are alive. Respect Women!

subhdeep1987

Why does Karan Johar make stupid movies? Ha, ha, ha Yeah, he makes dumb movie becuase some of us don't have the option to watch anything better that is not glorification of conservative mindset or religious morality lesson :D Ha, ha, too mean?? #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
 Why does Karan Johar make stupid movies?

Ha, ha, ha

Yeah, he makes dumb movie becuase some of us don't have the option to watch anything better that is not glorification of conservative mindset or religious morality lesson :D

Ha, ha, too mean??

भाwaना रai🌺

Flirting

Its exact meaning as per Cambridge dictionary is "to behave as though sexually attracted towards someone but  playfully rather than with serious intentions"

Is it exactly what we think? Answer is "no" not every time we are sexually attracted towards someone and end up flirting. Its just we enjoy teasing, irritating sometimes loving and sometimes even being naughty. Famous saying goes around "Flirting is healthy" ofcourse it is. You laugh, you smile, you blush, these all are positive symptoms, then why won't flirting be healthy? 

According to me flirting is something that makes people feel good about themselves. Who don't like being praised?

But! But! But! My friend there is very fine line between sensuality and vulgarity you need to maintain it. It won't take much time for feelings to change from embrace to being embarassed.

I don't understand why people in relationship get so possessive that they keep on either feeling bad and staying quite or just keep on arguing. People enjoy flirts because they feel good. And feeling good about self is it bad? Have faith flirting won't take your partner's away but excess possessiveness can.

Difference should  be respected. Between the lines should be  observed and understood. Stay Happy,  Enjoy flirting. #flirtingisgood#understandthelinesandlimits

subhdeep1987

Is Karan Johar right when he said that star kids are better? No. He is wrong. But the problem is elsewhere. Let me explain- See, we are obviously not the richest country in the world. #Books #Poetry #Art #Music #Humour #Food #Fitness #Life #Song #Love #Bollywood #story #Quote #Thoughts #Movie #Motivation #KaranJohar #Cinema #poems #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #digitalarts #Traditionalarts #nojotoenglish #Nojotocomedy #flim #glamour #nepotism #lessonsoflife

read more
Is Karan Johar right when he said that star kids are better?

No. He is wrong. But the problem is elsewhere.

Let me explain-

See, we are obviously not the richest country in the world.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification