Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqshorttales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqshorttales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 12 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Srishti Yadav

Sitting on bonnet of car parked at the road end,
Far away from city crowd on a small hill.
Beholding the lights of  the city across the sea and the night sky full of stars.
He came in front with few drops of tears in eyes,  holding her hand & Said  
"I LOVE YOU "!!!

Short story #yqbaba #yqtales #yqshorttales #proposalstories #bonnet #skyfullofstars #beholding #infinity

The Cold Summers

This is how true love & loyalty has been paid off on this earth - The conclusion ! #yqbaba #yqshorttales #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub

read more
..her mind started questioning comparing herself with 'z' in each & every aspect,
"was my love not good enough like hers ?" 
"Am I not sufficient enough for him ?"
"With her he might have felt complete.. right ?"
and even though he denied all of 'em, the way he left her like a fish on land twitching for it last breath made it hard to believe what all he said.
All those hopes he gave before climbing the mountain kept echoing in her head repeatedly.
"I will take care of you more than your dad till the rest of my life"
"Just climb up with me, I'll give you all the love you've been craving for"
"I'll never let go of you that easily"
She wondered how everything could change all of a sudden tearing her soul into shreds..were promises meant to be broken always !?! She never broke hers though !
All her insane behaviors lead her to a psychiatrist finally where she was prescribed Anti-depressants & Sleeping pills.Taking those pills everyday & trying to swallow all that has happened to her, she questioned what wrong she did to deserve all this.Because the one's who made her depressed were happy taking care of their day-to-day lives & life offered her with anti-depressants instead ! This is how true love & loyalty has been paid off on this earth - The conclusion !

#yqbaba #yqshorttales #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub

The Cold Summers

To be continued..! #yqbaba #yqshorttales #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub

read more
...seeing her dumbstruck the guide said, "I'm doing this because I don't wanna hurt you anymore"and left.She stood there motionless in the dark unable to process whats going on in her life & unable to find a way back home.She doesn't know whom to ask justice for all that has happened in her life.
She begged asking the universe to give her back the calm road that she was passing by sometime back.She raged towards karma for letting this happen to her.She even thought of cursing those who were responsible for it but couldn't & remained tormented within herself.She threw random tantrums unable to accept the fact that she's been thrown out homeless by the one she built her castle with, all of a sudden mercilessly.
She was blamed"arrogant"by those who hurt her, not realizing what they did to her life was "cruelty".She even slit open her wrist going savage.Her head was full of awful questions not letting her find a way out of that mountain.She was terrified as everything that was once beautiful around her gave fear now.
Not blood..not monsters..not the dark..but the beauty that reminded her of the love, to which she gave everything, both physically & emotionally, tormented her with fear.. To be continued..!

The Cold Summers

read more
...although heartlessly, the guide gave the new girl two options either
●she has to wait/come along silently till 'z' reaches her home sweet home (after which also the guide said he might not stay out of 'z's life completely) 
Or
●she has to pack her left out things from the ashes & find her way back home, doesn't matter whether she reaches or dies on the way..
Torn apart, she was lying there staring at that place where there was a beautiful castle just few moments ago.
Blinded by love,she even waited there homeless for 10 days hoping that the guide would understand her true love & make 'z' understand what they are doing is wrong & come back to pick her up.But despite her strong belief she was let down by love yet another time.
Even though he didn't care about her life or death, she who was madly in love,even pleaded him that the path he is taking might destroy his entire life.Not only his' 'z's too.But the answer which the guide gave her completely smashed her entire soul.He said,"I love her now so you may leave if you want".
On hearing this she doesn't wanna fight anymore.Fighting for the one you love is great but fighting for love is like begging for it, which she wouldn't do.. To be continued..!

The Cold Summers

read more
...soon 'z' started interfering in their life so badly, that the new tourist girl started feeling that sth is wrong but was determined that love would never disprove her this time.She strongly believed that she deserves such happiness after going through all those things in her past roads that she had traveled.
But evil has its own ways of screwing up good things.Soon the guide got misleaded by 'z' & when she decided to burn the castle of the new girl, the guide let her do so instead of stopping it..
The new girl cried & cried & cried over the ashes of her burnt castle and to her surprise the guide didn't even flinch but watch it burn in front of his eyes..
It was then she realised that she was living a lie that sounded too good to be true.The fact that broke her was that the guide let their castle burn protecting 'z' who played the role of a 'fake victim'.
With bleeds and bruises all over her, left homeless on top of an unknown mountain that was once too beautiful, she got up to fight for the rights of her burnt castle.The truths sliced her heart into pieces, when the guide told her that 'z' has lost her way & is struggling in this forest & therefore I've to take her back home.. To be continued..!

The Cold Summers

read more
Once there was a mountain, that was so magnificent and majestic that attracted the eyes of many people who pass by it.But most of them didn't dare to climb it as its beauty & mystery was scary to many..
On one such day, there was this random girl who also passed by that mountain with the same awe as others.At that time, there was a guide who badly wanted a tourist to show its beauty to & it was when he was attracted to this random girl & thought why not give it a try !?!
And somehow, she who was determined to travel the road that she was destined to, putting aside her previous scars, fell prey to his sweet words & reaching up there built a castle of her own.They started living their "happily ever after" until one day there came this girl 'z' who once travelled to this same mountain with the same guide but was unable to build a castle because of her circumstances.She envied their happy life & silently influenced the guide with all her pitiful cries.And he, who had a soft corner for this 'z' gradually started sympathizing her.. 
On the other side, the new tourist girl started living the life of her dreams not knowing that her castle is gonna be destroyed soon... To be continued..!

Suchismita Sengupta

"So many pages to fill yet why is it that I am stuck in those old, dusty chapters?", the mind quizzed itself..

A smile came up on the young but aged face of hers & she knew it was time to move out & live a little, for once, for herself. ~Live a little~

#snippet #microtale #yqbaba #yqtales #yqstory #yqshorttales #newwritersclub #follow

Shail Raghuvanshi

Here's a rather unconventional #Collab prompt for #yostowrimo Day 8. Take this fun story forward. :) #SanitiserStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqshorttales #ShortStory

read more
We were standing at arm's length in a supermarket.
We both felt unclean, that I could see.
I saw you take out the sanitizer from your bag. I looked longingly at it, mentally rapping myself for forgetting to bring mine along. Out of the blue I heard a voice gently ask me, "You want some too?" 
That was the day I got hooked to you and to that brand of sanitizer that you used. It had the aroma of a million springs in it! Here's a rather unconventional #collab prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 8. Take this fun story forward. :) #SanitiserStory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba 
#yqshorttales 
#shortstory

The Cold Summers

This is how true love & loyalty has been paid off on this earth - The conclusion ! #yqbaba #yqshorttales #yqlatest #yqnewwritersclub

read more
..her mind started questioning comparing herself with 'z' in each & every aspect,
"was my love not good enough like hers ?" 
"Am I not sufficient enough for him ?"
"With her he might have felt complete.. right ?"
and even though he denied all of 'em, the way he left her like a fish on land twitching for it last breath made it hard to believe what all he said.
All those hopes he gave before climbing the mountain kept echoing in her head repeatedly.
"I will take care of you more than your dad till the rest of my life"
"Just climb up with me, I'll give you all the love you've been craving for"
"I'll never let go of you that easily"
She wondered how everything could change all of a sudden tearing her soul into shreds..were promises meant to be broken always !?! She never broke hers though !
All her insane behaviors lead her to a psychiatrist finally where she was prescribed Anti-depressants & Sleeping pills.Taking those pills everyday & trying to swallow all that has happened to her, she questioned what wrong she did to deserve all this.Because the one's who made her depressed were happy taking care of their day-to-day lives & life offered her with anti-depressants instead ! This is how true love & loyalty has been paid off on this earth - The conclusion !

The Cold Summers

read more
...seeing her dumbstruck the guide said, "I'm doing this because I don't wanna hurt you anymore"and left.She stood there motionless in the dark unable to process whats going on in her life & unable to find a way back home.She doesn't know whom to ask justice for all that has happened in her life.
She begged asking the universe to give her back the calm road that she was passing by sometime back.She raged towards karma for letting this happen to her.She even thought of cursing those who were responsible for it but couldn't & remained tormented within herself.She threw random tantrums unable to accept the fact that she's been thrown out homeless by the one she built her castle with, all of a sudden mercilessly.
She was blamed"arrogant"by those who hurt her, not realizing what they did to her life was "cruelty".She even slit open her wrist going savage.Her head was full of awful questions not letting her find a way out of that mountain.She was terrified as everything that was once beautiful around her gave fear now.
Not blood..not monsters..not the dark..but the beauty that reminded her of the love, to which she gave everything, both physically & emotionally, tormented her with fear.. To be continued..!

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification