Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best housegame Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best housegame Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love to sing when santa comes to my house, a house and a home poem, a house is not a home poem, quotes on house and home, we bought a house quotes,

• 8 Followers
  • 34 Stories

Upendar M

#wishhouse #housegame #newwritersclub My try for this prompt is - You were "almost" mine. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with untold words Collaborating with Aarshita Priya #yqbaba #kritikqoutes love

read more
I Love you, goodbye  #wishhouse #housegame #newwritersclub 
My try for this prompt is - You were "almost" mine. 

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with untold words
Collaborating with Aarshita Priya
#yqbaba #kritikqoutes #love

Abid

Listen dear, 
Your migration from here,
Has Made me desolate 
And disappointed.  #2442poem
#housedream #housegame
#migrate

Abid

Marriage to everyone, Funeral to her dreams. #pratibha_writes , #yqsayyed #housedream (Don't remove this if you collab.) #swantika #shabdita life #housegame #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pratibha S Shukla

read more
She stands alone 
at this hour,
Bruised and battered 
And terribly sour. 

Shattered were her dreams
With his promises unkept
Hard to swallow 
and difficult to accept. 
 Marriage to everyone, Funeral to her dreams.
#pratibha_writes , #yqsayyed #housedream  (Don't remove this if you collab.)
   #swantika #shabdita  #life #housegame  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pratibha S Shukla

Abid

I can't skip my tea for anything,
Call that an affair or a fling.

Pinterest
#housedream #housegame #newwritersclub #yqbaba #yqbhaijan  #yqtales  #cupoftea #yqsayyed

srilatha lion

#wishhouse #housegame #newwritersclub My try for this prompt is - You were "almost" mine. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with untold words

read more
Strangers became strangers again #wishhouse #housegame #newwritersclub 
My try for this prompt is - You were "almost" mine. 

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with untold words

Sourajita D

°forget° Unlove... #yqbaba #sourajita (plz don't remove this) #yqspecial #newwritersclub #sour_collab (plz don't remove this) #housegame #housedream #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Happy Birthday Lennesha Prescilla❤ my sweet Lenny di. Warm Wishes enveloped in sweet poetries of success❤

read more
It took so long
to find you. Now,
I don't know how 
long it will take to 
you to be buried 
again in my 
memory! °forget°
Unlove...

#yqbaba #sourajita (plz don't remove this) #yqspecial #newwritersclub #sour_collab (plz don't remove this)
#housegame #housedream  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with ©Fathima Shamla
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Happy Birthday Lennesha Prescilla❤ my sweet Lenny di. Warm Wishes enveloped in sweet poetries of success❤

Sayam Shah

Is Anyone Afraid Of 

Losing Me...???? #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #newwritersclub #housegame #like #like4like #likeforlike

Sayam Shah

The More You Care,

The More You Get Hurt💯 #newwritersclub #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #housegame #like #like4like #likeforlike

Sayam Shah

Tears Come From Heart,

Not From Brain❤💯 #yqbaba #yqdidi #newwritersclub #newwriterhere #housegame #like #like4like #likeforlike

Sayam Shah

Modern Love :-

Passwords, Speed Dials,

Pinned Chats, Wallpapers,

Lock screen....

But Not In Heart💯💯 #newwritersclub #newwriterhere #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #housegame #like #like4like #likeforlike
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification