Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wishhouse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wishhouse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about new year wish with my photo, one wish quotes love, wish of love, diwali wish with name, words with wis,

• 4 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Upendar M

#wishhouse #housegame #newwritersclub My try for this prompt is - You were "almost" mine. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with untold words Collaborating with Aarshita Priya #yqbaba #kritikqoutes love

read more
I Love you, goodbye  #wishhouse #housegame #newwritersclub 
My try for this prompt is - You were "almost" mine. 

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with untold words
Collaborating with Aarshita Priya
#yqbaba #kritikqoutes #love

srilatha lion

#wishhouse #housegame #newwritersclub My try for this prompt is - You were "almost" mine. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with untold words

read more
Strangers became strangers again #wishhouse #housegame #newwritersclub 
My try for this prompt is - You were "almost" mine. 

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with untold words

D. Chowdhury

आप हमें सौगात में मिले
इतनी हमारी औकात कहां

सपने हैसियत के दायरे में हों
तो उन सपनों में कोई बात कहां #yqbaba #yqdidi #sapne #newwritersclub #wishhouse

D. Chowdhury

Even awaiting death seems bliss because, 
I know, you'll write my epitaph;
and crave my never-written words.  #yqbaba #death #666poem #challenge #newwritersclub #wishhouse

D. Chowdhury

I fall in love with the way you make me want to write something beautiful, everyday, unknowingly.  #yqbaba #love #falleninloveseries #mywordsmyhashtag #newwritersclub #wishhouse   #paidstory

D. Chowdhury

I've fallen in love with the way you hate my love story.  #yqbaba #love #falleninloveseries #newwritersclub #wishhouse #oneliner #mywordsmyhashtag

D. Chowdhury

Time will steal you from me eventually. I will be standing under the sky, trying to understand the purpose of the raindrops on my face. I will close my eyes and remember the joy of being each other's buoy; I will be drenched in thoughts from the past- I will feel the velvet touch of #Dreams #Purpose #yqbaba #newwritersclub #wishhouse

read more
Dreams and raindrops...  Time will steal you from me eventually. 
I will be standing under the sky, 
trying to understand the purpose
of the raindrops on my face. 
I will close my eyes and remember
the joy of being each other's  buoy;
I will be drenched in thoughts from the past-
I will feel the velvet touch of

D. Chowdhury

Let's give prompts to each other and make ourselves write. Thanks Aditi for giving this #Morning prompt to me. #leaf for Supriya Mishra #commonsense for Rana Swapan Sarkar nightmare for Prakhar Singh berry for Aditi :P #yqbaba #yourwordmyprompt #wishhouse #newwritersclub

read more
I kiss the mornings that smell like you,
and cherish myself on occasions of
rescuing remnants from last night's debris.
 Let's give prompts to each other and make ourselves write. Thanks Aditi  for giving this  #morning  prompt to me.

#leaf for Supriya Mishra
#commonsense for Rana Swapan Sarkar 
nightmare for Prakhar Singh
berry for Aditi  :P 
#yqbaba #yourwordmyprompt #wishhouse #newwritersclub

D. Chowdhury

In a world full of evanescent musings, you were an endless symphony.

That's when I fell in love with music.  #yqbaba #love #music #falleninloveseries #mywordsmyhashtag #newwritersclub #wishhouse

D. Chowdhury

Picture: Pexels Prompt #Moon given by Rana Swapan Sarkar Let's give prompts to each other and make ourselves write! I'm giving- #Journey to Jiten Sahu #Chair to Abhisekh Dash #maturity to Santana Dhali #Stranger #yqbaba #wishhouse #yourwordmyprompt

read more
When I go back to my bed, 
I squeeze the moon a little, every night.
I dress up my dark, deep wounds
with its silver blood. 
I shed blood to heal me;
the moon sheds light to heal me.  Picture: Pexels
Prompt #moon given by Rana Swapan Sarkar

Let's give prompts to each other and make ourselves write!

I'm giving- #journey to Jiten Sahu
#chair to Abhisekh Dash
#maturity to Santana Dhali
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification