Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourwordmyprompt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourwordmyprompt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, now i wanna fall in love with you, love poems for your boyfriend from the heart in hindi, good morning to your love poem, i love you my friends shayari,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

D. Chowdhury

Let's give prompts to each other and make ourselves write. Thanks Aditi for giving this #Morning prompt to me. #leaf for Supriya Mishra #commonsense for Rana Swapan Sarkar nightmare for Prakhar Singh berry for Aditi :P #yqbaba #yourwordmyprompt #wishhouse #newwritersclub

read more
I kiss the mornings that smell like you,
and cherish myself on occasions of
rescuing remnants from last night's debris.
 Let's give prompts to each other and make ourselves write. Thanks Aditi  for giving this  #morning  prompt to me.

#leaf for Supriya Mishra
#commonsense for Rana Swapan Sarkar 
nightmare for Prakhar Singh
berry for Aditi  :P 
#yqbaba #yourwordmyprompt #wishhouse #newwritersclub

D. Chowdhury

Picture: Pexels Prompt #Moon given by Rana Swapan Sarkar Let's give prompts to each other and make ourselves write! I'm giving- #Journey to Jiten Sahu #Chair to Abhisekh Dash #maturity to Santana Dhali #Stranger #yqbaba #wishhouse #yourwordmyprompt

read more
When I go back to my bed, 
I squeeze the moon a little, every night.
I dress up my dark, deep wounds
with its silver blood. 
I shed blood to heal me;
the moon sheds light to heal me.  Picture: Pexels
Prompt #moon given by Rana Swapan Sarkar

Let's give prompts to each other and make ourselves write!

I'm giving- #journey to Jiten Sahu
#chair to Abhisekh Dash
#maturity to Santana Dhali

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification