Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 4thingsIneverdo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 4thingsIneverdo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poetry videos for 4th grade, hindi poem for class 4th, hindi poem for 4th standard, poetry activities for 4th grade, bjp 4th corrupt party in the world,

• 32 Followers
  • 33 Stories

neelu

Mouni Kanna✍

Welcome to the day 4 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. There's a saying by the German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer: "A man can do what he wills but not will what he wills." What we will to do is intrinsic to us and we can't change that. We all know what we don't want to do. Time to spill the beans. #Collab and write the #4thingsIneverdo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1. Modernity
2.Anger
3.Early to bed nd early wake up
4.Arguing instead of Adjusting Welcome to the day 4 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

There's a saying by the German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer: "A man can do what he wills but not will what he wills." What we will to do is intrinsic to us and we can't change that. We all know what we don't want to do. Time to spill the beans.

#Collab and write the #4thingsIneverdo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ratan Singh Champawat

Welcome to the day 4 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. There's a saying by the German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer: "A man can do what he wills but not will what he wills." What we will to do is intrinsic to us and we can't change that. We all know what we don't want to do. Time to spill the beans. #Collab and write the #4thingsIneverdo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Let it happen whatsoever but I will never let you down Welcome to the day 4 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

There's a saying by the German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer: "A man can do what he wills but not will what he wills." What we will to do is intrinsic to us and we can't change that. We all know what we don't want to do. Time to spill the beans.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Steal
Kill
Rob
And 
Hurt my parents... Welcome to the day 4 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Madhu Jain

read more
Sleeping early 
Going to boring malls
Being pleasing with everyone 
Eating junk food  Welcome to the day 4 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

praveen kalabhavi

read more
1) never underestimate any one. 
2) I never do drugs
3) Never ignore your parents
4) Never forget who helped 
       you in tough times.   Welcome to the day 4 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Nfb ..

read more
1.I with never stop loving just because I can't be loved in the same way.
2.I will never let my ego to surpass me.
3.I will never leave people at their worst.
4.I can never get immune to the hurt. Welcome to the day 4 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
1. Steal anybody's work
2. Cheat anybody
3. Hurt anybody
4. Engage in binge eating Welcome to the day 4 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Arunima Thakur

read more
1.lie
2.laughing on others
3.judging others
4.To waste my time
 Welcome to the day 4 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Sajan Kamble

read more
Never gona break your heart,
Never gona live u alone,
Never gona betrayed,
Never gona hurt you  Welcome to the day 4 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification