Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 7ThingsThatMakeMeSmile Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 7ThingsThatMakeMeSmile Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about things we do for love quotes, with god all things are possible meaning in hindi, things to do with your long distance boyfriend, wildest things to do with your boyfriend, have patience with all things but first of all with yourself,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

neelu

Springblossoms

The cafe owner in Dharamshala asked me to write about #7ThingsThatMakeMeSmile. I urge you to tell me in this #Collab challenge. My list of 7 things in the comments below. life #Happiness #writing #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
🌠Writing quotes in YourQuote
🌠Talking to my buddy
🌠People inspired by me
🌠Nature's profound beauty
🌠My family's endless love
🌠Helping each other 
🌠Reading motivational stories The cafe owner in Dharamshala asked me to write about #7ThingsThatMakeMeSmile. 

I urge you to tell me in this #collab challenge. My list of 7 things in the comments below.

#life #happiness #writing

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Atishay jain

The cafe owner in Dharamshala asked me to write about #7ThingsThatMakeMeSmile. I urge you to tell me in this #Collab challenge. My list of 7 things in the comments below. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1- Fast replies
2- Always available for me
3- Possesive for me
4- Make me first priority
5- Ready to go out with me
6- Cares me
7- Don't let me down The cafe owner in Dharamshala asked me to write about #7ThingsThatMakeMeSmile. 

I urge you to tell me in this #collab challenge. My list of 7 things in the comments below. #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

The cafe owner in Dharamshala asked me to write about #7ThingsThatMakeMeSmile. I urge you to tell me in this #Collab challenge. My list of 7 things in the comments below. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1. My family.
2. My possitive attitude.
3. My possitive views.
4. My possitive thoughts.
5. My well wishers.
6. Shopping (love 😍😋 it ).
7. Playing badmintton. The cafe owner in Dharamshala asked me to write about #7ThingsThatMakeMeSmile. 

I urge you to tell me in this #collab challenge. My list of 7 things in the comments below. #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

read more
✒ His/Her smile
✒ Uneven situations 
✒ Augmented things 
✒ Expected questions
✒ Unstated answers
✒ Hidden feelings
✒ His/Her mercy...  The cafe owner in Dharamshala asked me to write about #7ThingsThatMakeMeSmile. 

nojotouser5592564591

The cafe owner in Dharamshala asked me to write about #7ThingsThatMakeMeSmile. I urge you to tell me in this #Collab challenge. My list of 7 things in the comments below. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babamine

read more
1.My bestie 😘 
2.My Mumma n papa
3.Sweet sister nanu n anshu
4.My diary✍️
5.mere kanjuss friend
6.My dream💭🎓
7.lots of dairy milk chocolate🍫
 The cafe owner in Dharamshala asked me to write about #7ThingsThatMakeMeSmile. 

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#mine

Ritz

read more
Your smile😊
Our midnight chats
Your neverending support for me
Our hangouts
Your care for me
Your presence
You😊😇
 The cafe owner in Dharamshala asked me to write about #7ThingsThatMakeMeSmile. 

Darshan Blon

read more
I smile as I sip the early morning tea
I smile whenever I see the sea,
I smile when your name blinks on my phone,
I smile when I venture with my friends
to places unknown,
I smile when I see the glittery night sky
I smile when I see the yummy chocolate pie,
I smile everyday thinking
"I have some more to live before I Die" The cafe owner in Dharamshala asked me to write about #7ThingsThatMakeMeSmile. 

Shaukat Alee

Quotes of Adi

read more
1)Talking with my best friend
2)Dinner with my family
3)Playing with my brothers
4)Window seat for travel with music
5)My diary and Novel reading
6)Writting my own Thoughts
7)Art and Editing work The cafe owner in Dharamshala asked me to write about #7ThingsThatMakeMeSmile. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification