Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NumberedPoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NumberedPoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about numbered account 20, the way i love you poem, poem on jet car zoom zoom i love my car, sad love poem in hindi short, a parents love poem,

• 54 Followers
  • 73 Stories

Springblossoms

You either let live your soul or let die your soul gradually! Welcome to the day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Today, we have a combination of a numbered poem and a shape poem. Write a hexagon poem which has 2 words in the first and the last line, 3 words in second and fourth line and four words in the diagonal 3rd line. #poemtime #NumberedPoem #23432poem #shapepoem #hexagonpoem Here's my try: #YourQuoteAndMine

read more

Tickling voices 
       Of mind hydrates 
  Soul while yelling voices
Create absenteeism from 
          Life gradually. You either let live your soul or let die your soul gradually! 

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Today, we have a combination of a numbered poem and a shape poem. Write a hexagon poem which has 2 words in the first and the last line, 3 words in second and fourth line and four words in the diagonal 3rd line. #poemtime #NumberedPoem #23432poem #shapepoem #hexagonpoem

Here's my try:

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Today, we have a combination of a numbered poem and a shape poem. Write a hexagon poem which has 2 words in the first and the last line, 3 words in second and fourth line and four words in the diagonal 3rd line. #poemtime #NumberedPoem #23432poem #shapepoem #hexagonpoem Here's my try: You wish we move together #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
It's dawn
The Sun smiles
It's rays penetrate me
I awaken refreshed
Dawn smiles Welcome to the day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Today, we have a combination of a numbered poem and a shape poem. Write a hexagon poem which has 2 words in the first and the last line, 3 words in second and fourth line and four words in the diagonal 3rd line. #poemtime #NumberedPoem #23432poem #shapepoem #hexagonpoem

Here's my try:

You wish
   we move together

Mahima Jain

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Today, we have a combination of a numbered poem and a shape poem. Write a hexagon poem which has 2 words in the first and the last line, 3 words in second and fourth line and four words in the diagonal 3rd line. #poemtime #NumberedPoem #23432poem #yqbaba #shapepoem #hexagonpoem Here's my try: You wish we move together #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I want
You with me
For ever and ever
Till the moment
Life ends..
 Welcome to the day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Today, we have a combination of a numbered poem and a shape poem. Write a hexagon poem which has 2 words in the first and the last line, 3 words in second and fourth line and four words in the diagonal 3rd line. #poemtime #NumberedPoem #23432poem #yqbaba #shapepoem #hexagonpoem

Here's my try:

You wish
   we move together

Sakshi Vashist

30 days of Autumn
They call it here, Fall
30,000 colours filled in between
Fallen leaves and trees tall
3 million words listed in dictionary 
Yet it seems way too small
To describe in 3 words how one
Falls in love with Fall 

#3 #30 #numberedpoem #number #naturepoetry #fall

Bizz_are_ Soul

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Today, we have a combination of a numbered poem and a shape poem. Write a hexagon poem which has 2 words in the first and the last line, 3 words in second and fourth line and four words in the diagonal 3rd line. #poemtime #NumberedPoem #23432poem #shapepoem #hexagonpoem Here's my try: You wish we move together #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
The memories
make me recall
my fragmented love story
that evanesced gradually
like you...

Here's my try:

You wish
   we move together

Deepika Vishal Shah

Welcome to the day 3 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Today, we constrain ourselves with a numbered poem. Creativity comes truly when we try to restrain it. Let's see if less is more. Write a #15wordpoem in this #NumberedPoem challenge. #poemtime Here is my try : Finger nails, just clipped, strewn in the balcony, #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Let's Paint it Green, 
Make Earth Clean,
Let the light fall, let it be seen! Welcome to the day 3 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Today, we constrain ourselves with a numbered poem. Creativity comes truly when we try to restrain it. Let's see if less is more. Write a #15wordpoem  in this #NumberedPoem challenge. #poemtime

Here is my try :

Finger nails, just clipped, 
strewn in the balcony,

Neerja

(Quote407) I understand everything but.. #Emotions #beingpurple --------------------------- Day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. A hexagon poem which has 2 words in the first and the last line, 3 words in second and fourth line and four words in the diagonal 3rd line. #poemtime #NumberedPoem #23432poem #shapepoem #hexagonpoem Here's my try:

read more
Reminding past
Feels 'anger' again
Keep calm, NO anxiety! 
Shush mind, but, 
Triggered he. (Quote407) I understand everything but..

#emotions #beingpurple
---------------------------
Day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.
A hexagon poem which has 2 words in the first and the last line, 3 words in second and fourth line and four words in the diagonal 3rd line. #poemtime #NumberedPoem #23432poem #shapepoem #hexagonpoem
Here's my try:

Abi Lakshmi✍

Welcome to the day 3 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Today, we constrain ourselves with a numbered poem. Creativity comes truly when we try to restrain it. Let's see if less is more. Write a #15wordpoem in this #NumberedPoem challenge. #poemtime Here is my try : Finger nails, just clipped, strewn in the balcony, #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Words grow outta
My Fingers
Lusher and Greener
That became 
A Thought Tree
With Blossoms 
 Welcome to the day 3 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Today, we constrain ourselves with a numbered poem. Creativity comes truly when we try to restrain it. Let's see if less is more. Write a #15wordpoem  in this #NumberedPoem challenge. #poemtime

Here is my try :

strewn in the balcony,

Sita Prasad

read more
Tough or easy,
or is it a game, 
never fall for words,
or for names.  Welcome to the day 3 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Here is my try :

strewn in the balcony,

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
A fresh smell of rain, 
took away the pain.
brought a smile
forming new green life... Welcome to the day 3 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Here is my try :

strewn in the balcony,
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification