Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 23432poem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 23432poem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about toro family 234 tiktok, 2343 w main st, 234 angel number, 234 country code, 234-236 w 14th st,

• 34 Followers
  • 36 Stories

Springblossoms

You either let live your soul or let die your soul gradually! Welcome to the day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Today, we have a combination of a numbered poem and a shape poem. Write a hexagon poem which has 2 words in the first and the last line, 3 words in second and fourth line and four words in the diagonal 3rd line. #poemtime #NumberedPoem #23432poem #shapepoem #hexagonpoem Here's my try: #YourQuoteAndMine

read more

Tickling voices 
       Of mind hydrates 
  Soul while yelling voices
Create absenteeism from 
          Life gradually. You either let live your soul or let die your soul gradually! 

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Today, we have a combination of a numbered poem and a shape poem. Write a hexagon poem which has 2 words in the first and the last line, 3 words in second and fourth line and four words in the diagonal 3rd line. #poemtime #NumberedPoem #23432poem #shapepoem #hexagonpoem

Here's my try:

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Today, we have a combination of a numbered poem and a shape poem. Write a hexagon poem which has 2 words in the first and the last line, 3 words in second and fourth line and four words in the diagonal 3rd line. #poemtime #NumberedPoem #23432poem #shapepoem #hexagonpoem Here's my try: You wish we move together #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
It's dawn
The Sun smiles
It's rays penetrate me
I awaken refreshed
Dawn smiles Welcome to the day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Today, we have a combination of a numbered poem and a shape poem. Write a hexagon poem which has 2 words in the first and the last line, 3 words in second and fourth line and four words in the diagonal 3rd line. #poemtime #NumberedPoem #23432poem #shapepoem #hexagonpoem

Here's my try:

You wish
   we move together

Mahima Jain

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Today, we have a combination of a numbered poem and a shape poem. Write a hexagon poem which has 2 words in the first and the last line, 3 words in second and fourth line and four words in the diagonal 3rd line. #poemtime #NumberedPoem #23432poem #yqbaba #shapepoem #hexagonpoem Here's my try: You wish we move together #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I want
You with me
For ever and ever
Till the moment
Life ends..
 Welcome to the day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Today, we have a combination of a numbered poem and a shape poem. Write a hexagon poem which has 2 words in the first and the last line, 3 words in second and fourth line and four words in the diagonal 3rd line. #poemtime #NumberedPoem #23432poem #yqbaba #shapepoem #hexagonpoem

Here's my try:

You wish
   we move together

Bizz_are_ Soul

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Today, we have a combination of a numbered poem and a shape poem. Write a hexagon poem which has 2 words in the first and the last line, 3 words in second and fourth line and four words in the diagonal 3rd line. #poemtime #NumberedPoem #23432poem #shapepoem #hexagonpoem Here's my try: You wish we move together #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
The memories
make me recall
my fragmented love story
that evanesced gradually
like you...

Here's my try:

You wish
   we move together

Neerja

(Quote407) I understand everything but.. #Emotions #beingpurple --------------------------- Day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. A hexagon poem which has 2 words in the first and the last line, 3 words in second and fourth line and four words in the diagonal 3rd line. #poemtime #NumberedPoem #23432poem #shapepoem #hexagonpoem Here's my try:

read more
Reminding past
Feels 'anger' again
Keep calm, NO anxiety! 
Shush mind, but, 
Triggered he. (Quote407) I understand everything but..

#emotions #beingpurple
---------------------------
Day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.
A hexagon poem which has 2 words in the first and the last line, 3 words in second and fourth line and four words in the diagonal 3rd line. #poemtime #NumberedPoem #23432poem #shapepoem #hexagonpoem
Here's my try:

Madhu Jain

Welcome to the day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Today, we have a combination of a numbered poem and a shape poem. Write a hexagon poem which has 2 words in the first and the last line, 3 words in second and fourth line and four words in the diagonal 3rd line. #poemtime #NumberedPoem #23432poem #shapepoem #hexagonpoem Here's my try: You wish we move together #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I love 
the beautiful flowers 
blooming and blossoming with 
it's serene aura 
of grace.  Welcome to the day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Here's my try:

You wish
   we move together

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Trust is 
the hardest thing 
to find and the 
easiest to lose.
Keep focusing Welcome to the day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Here's my try:

You wish
   we move together

mini elizabeth

read more
That voice, 
Noone will hear. 
That condition is disturbing. 
Noone to understand. 
Only God. Welcome to the day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Here's my try:

You wish
   we move together

Rajnish Sharma

read more
My love
Where you are
So near So far
My heart hear
Your tears Welcome to the day 5 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Here's my try:

You wish
   we move together

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Autumn arrived 
before summer ended
Creating a depressive landscape
Death knell tolls
World's end

Here's my try:

You wish
   we move together
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification