Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best walkinyellow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best walkinyellow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about walk with me love quotes, walk with love quotes, a walk to remember love quotes, i love walk in rain quotes, fire walk with me quote meaning,

• 11 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Springblossoms

Hello writers! Madly in love with this image😍❤❤ It's been dark since last few days due to rain, clouds and mist in some places. So is this picture. What does it remind you of? Come up with a quote or story related to this picture and we will give shout-out to three writers at 12.30 AM, 2nd March. #walkinyellow #Nature #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #gravity #newwritersclub #picsays

read more
When this solitude path takes me to the nature,
Opening various wonderland for my soul; 
I love this misty darkness cuddling around me.
These dense woods spreading 
More denser to my mind,
Blooming vast shade of serenity. 
Getting lost to these greens I feel more safe, joyful and
Feeling of togetherness with this aesthetic world.
The dancing black clouds and that soothing breeze 
Playing around pulls me more towards the 
Bestowed nature's beauty.
When the rain drops touch my skin;
The child in me starts playing
With capturing the moist
Aroma of land and rain
Along the chirping birds,
I feel blessed to get lost
In gravity of magical nature.

Hello writers!
Madly in love with this image😍❤❤

It's been dark since last few days due to rain, clouds and mist in some places. So is this picture. What does it remind you of?

Come up with a quote or story related to this picture and we will give shout-out to three writers at 12.30 AM, 2nd March. 

#walkinyellow

Giftsy Dorcas

Hello writers! It's been dark since last few days due to rain, clouds and mist in some places. So is this picture. What does it remind you of? Come up with a quote or story related to this picture and we will announce three winners at 12.30 AM, 2nd March. #walkinyellow #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #newwritersclub #picsays #giftsydorcas #wordtrail

read more
As my neurons collide to send me hope,
My rampant heart doth delay the news,
I submerge deeper and deeper into the darkened alley of hightened meloncholy,
Loosing you is the worst blow,
But the hardest part is just to know,
I'm erased from your memories into oblivion...
But, alas you still live in mine,
Wearing your yellow coat distinguishably fine,
Moving farther and farther I do find,
Finally, death did do us a-p-a-r-t.
 Hello writers!

It's been dark since last few days due to rain, clouds and mist in some places. So is this picture. What does it remind you of?

Come up with a quote or story related to this picture and we will announce three winners at 12.30 AM, 2nd March. 

#walkinyellow

The Cold Summers

Hello writers! It's been dark since last few days due to rain, clouds and mist in some places. So is this picture. What does it remind you of? Come up with a quote or story related to this picture and we will give shout-out to three writers at 12.30 AM, 2nd March. #walkinyellow #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #newwritersclub #picsays

read more
While walking alongside the silent trees
waking up all the mist wrapped breeze
those wrestling letters within my head
jumbled up a beautiful lie waiting ahead.,
whilst restlessly learning how to fly
they search for a station to rest & rely
trying to keep the pages very dry
the ink wiped off its tears of cry.,

Mazed mutely at this loud sight
from the endlessly silent sky above
wobbled down some droplets of love
that sneaked into the rumbling clouds
scared of vaporizing its dew filled dreams
by the bleak rays peeping out of those creams
that were struggling to reach the destination of day
against all mighty odds from those sheets of grey.,

Refereeing the dispute of this fog-light lust
poured out the words from a lock broken chest
splattering the fragrance of this earth's crust
as the showers of rain kissed its promise of trust !
 Hello writers!

Come up with a quote or story related to this picture and we will give shout-out to three writers at 12.30 AM, 2nd March. 

#walkinyellow

The Cold Summers

Hello writers! It's been dark since last few days due to rain, clouds and mist in some places. So is this picture. What does it remind you of? Come up with a quote or story related to this picture and we will give shout-out to three writers at 12.30 AM, 2nd March. #walkinyellow #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #newwritersclub #picsays

read more
While walking alongside the silent trees
waking up all the mist wrapped breeze
those wrestling letters within my head
jumbled up a beautiful lie waiting ahead.,
whilst restlessly learning how to fly
they search for a station to rest & rely
trying to keep the pages very dry
the ink wiped off its tears of cry.,

Mazed mutely at this loud sight
from the endlessly silent sky above
wobbled down some droplets of love
that sneaked into the rumbling clouds
scared of vaporizing its dew filled dreams
by the bleak rays peeping out of those creams
that were struggling to reach the destination of day
against all mighty odds from those sheets of grey.,

Refereeing the dispute of this fog-light lust
poured out the words from a lock broken chest
splattering the fragrance of this earth's crust
as the showers of rain kissed its promise of trust !
 Hello writers!

#walkinyellow

D. Chowdhury

#walkinyellow #writetogetherrighttogether #yqbaba #newwritersclub #picsays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
"Let me go" were your last words. It was 3 o'clock in the afternoon when you screamed. I was so hurt. I was crying, so were you. 
"I just want to love..." I tried to console myself, convince you.
But, it was too late I realized. Your body was already numb, your heart stopped. I didn't want to hit you that hard... well...
"RYAN" I called you into the woods. I was cooperating with the local police. I was helping them to find you, or your body, whatever. It was my duty as your friend. That's what you considered me as... "just friend".

"I checked this side, sir! He's not here."
"Let's go, let's go. Check the north"...

I let you go.
I let you go.  
#walkinyellow #writetogetherrighttogether
#yqbaba #newwritersclub #picsays #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

Komal Sharma Gupta

Hello writers! It's been dark since last few days due to rain, clouds and mist in some places. So is this picture. What does it remind you of? Come up with a quote or story related to this picture and we will announce three winners at 12.30am tonight. Don't forget to use #walkinyellow to let us find what your picture says. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #picsays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club #tejaswiniaura #365days365quotes

read more
Rizzle razzle in a day's
drizzle, walk along
drenched in sunflower hues
the path beckons,
something you 
seek, waits for 
footsteps of yours,
to turn towards its way
 Hello writers!

Come up with a quote or story related to this picture and we will announce three winners at 12.30am tonight. Don't forget to use #walkinyellow to let us find what your picture says. 

Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club #tejaswiniaura #365days365quotes

payal jaswal

It's the end of month where everyone looks at the rose with bliss forgetting that it carries thorn along with it. I won't lie, even I've spent the half of my life believing in the theories that stars wraps the love of your life and shower it as a surprise when you least expect it. The reality is some of us never find love, and I'm not just talking about this moment but the one where your heartbeat starts ringing loudly - believing that he's the one. Believe me, he's not because love is not suppo #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #welcomeback #newwritersclub #picsays #walkinyellow #wishhouse

read more
For I know, memories hit you at the wrong time. The time, when you decide to move on. For yourself. For everyone. For the love, you considered to be yours. For unsual banging of heart. For all the dying butterflies. For him. It's the end of month where everyone looks at the rose with bliss forgetting that it carries thorn along with it. I won't lie, even I've spent the half of my life believing in the theories that stars wraps the love of your life and shower it as a surprise when you least expect it. The reality is some of us never find love, and I'm not just talking about this moment but the one where your heartbeat starts ringing loudly - believing that he's the one. Believe me, he's not because love is not suppo

Varshini Adurti

#walkinyellow #yqbaba #lonesomeness #newwritersclub #picsays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
I know I am not alone because the journey to my destiny always persuades me to encounter various personalities of myself.... #walkinyellow #yqbaba #lonesomeness #newwritersclub #picsays #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

Hello writers! It's been dark since last few days due to rain, clouds and mist in some places. So is this picture. What does it remind you of? Come up with a quote or story related to this picture and we will announce three winners at 12.30am tonight. Don't forget to use #walkinyellow to let us find what your picture says. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #picsays #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
The beauty of forests
Traversing unknown paths
The adventure and curiosity
The adrenaline rush
A walk through nature
Is ultimate bliss Hello writers!

Come up with a quote or story related to this picture and we will announce three winners at 12.30am tonight. Don't forget to use #walkinyellow to let us find what your picture says. 

Sushmita

Yes I know my way Not even the rain or clouds Or the dark sky Stop me from achieving My glory Dark time may arise We should be patience enough To let it feel #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #newwritersclub #picsays #walkinyellow

read more
It's dark and cloudy 
But I know my way 
Let it pour 
It's heart out 
All night and day 
But it can't stop me 
To move towards bay 
Let it reach and seep
Underground 
But my roots are secured 
Deep down...