Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best collabclub Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best collabclub Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi sad shayari for love inglish coll nahi aya, love coll 390, collab, collab meaning, sundance collab,

• 31 Followers
  • 58 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Good evening writers! Sun is already bidding us goodbye. One more day passed in our lives leaving some new memories behind; making some old memories more faded. Collab with us and share your thoughts on what sunset reminds you of. #sunsetremindsmeof #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #newwritersclub #collabclub

read more
The end of my nostalgic days!  Good evening writers!

Sun is already bidding us goodbye. One more day passed in our lives leaving some new memories behind; making some old memories more faded.

Collab with us and share your thoughts on what sunset reminds you of.

#sunsetremindsmeof
#yqbaba

Springblossoms

Good morning writers! We all have our favourite persons, books, songs etc. Collab with us and share your thoughts about that one thing you like about any of your favourite thing. love #longdistancerelationship #Soul #yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabclub #onethingilikeabout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
You is
At day you are with me as a sun.
At night you are with me as a moon.
During new moon you are with me as infinite twinkling star nullifying darkness.
The fact is you never leave me alone,
Though there is absence of your physical presence 
But your soul resides with me.
Even when I sleep at night
The pillow gives me feeling
Of your soothing lap
And your lovely hands on my head. Good morning writers!

We all have our favourite persons, books, songs etc. Collab with us and share your thoughts about that one thing you like about any of your favourite thing.
#love #longdistancerelationship #soul
#yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabclub #onethingilikeabout #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

Springblossoms

Good morning writers! It's Saturday already. The week ends, fun begins. Collab with us and share your thoughts on what seems funny to you. #thefunnythingis life #Foolishness #yqbaba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
When so called intelligent people show-off their wisdom of foolishness with extreme confidence in a belief that the world will blindly follow their illogical excuses!!! Good morning writers!

It's Saturday already. The week ends, fun begins. Collab with us and share your thoughts on what seems funny to you.
#thefunnythingis
#life #foolishness #yqbaba
#yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabclub  #YourQuoteAndMine

Springblossoms

Good evening writers! Sun is already bidding us goodbye. One more day passed in our lives leaving some new memories behind; making some old memories more faded. Collab with us and share your thoughts on what sunset reminds you of. #sunsetremindsmeof #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #newwritersclub #collabclub

read more
The colourful bright day
Reflecting varied hues of life.
A single peaceful 
White light of life
Splitting to different 
Forms and frequencies 
Absorbing the right and
Reflecting serenity of soul
To make soothing world
With perception of oneness. Good evening writers!

Sun is already bidding us goodbye. One more day passed in our lives leaving some new memories behind; making some old memories more faded.

Collab with us and share your thoughts on what sunset reminds you of.

#sunsetremindsmeof
#yqbaba

Dr.J.Kavitha

We all love YQ baba, don't we? His thoughts and ideas, prompts and challenges are so interesting and gets newer everyday. Collab with us and share your thoughts on what would you do if one day you wake up to be YQ baba! #wakeuptobeyqbaba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
Stop dreaming... We all love YQ baba, don't we? His thoughts and ideas, prompts and challenges are so interesting and gets newer everyday.

Collab with us and share your thoughts on what would you do if one day you wake up to be YQ baba!

#wakeuptobeyqbaba

Dr.J.Kavitha

We all love YQ baba, don't we? His thoughts and ideas, prompts and challenges are so interesting and gets newer everyday. Collab with us and share your thoughts on what would you do if one day you wake up to be YQ baba! #wakeuptobeyqbaba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
I will say it is just an acting
I can't withstand long as it is not my role... We all love YQ baba, don't we? His thoughts and ideas, prompts and challenges are so interesting and gets newer everyday.

Collab with us and share your thoughts on what would you do if one day you wake up to be YQ baba!

#wakeuptobeyqbaba

Dr.J.Kavitha

Good morning writers! Summer is almost here. Collab with us and share your thoughts on what summer smells like to you. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #summersmellslike #collabclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
Water is God Good morning writers!

Summer is almost here. Collab with us and share your thoughts on what summer smells like to you.

#yqbaba #newwritersclub #summersmellslike #collabclub  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Hey Writers! Here is a collab for you. Share your thoughts about your dreams. Use #seeadreamtogether for us to discover you. :) #yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabclub #sellanydream #yqsayyed #YourQuoteAndMine

read more

You and me with some pleasant weather. 

A Dream is a wish your heart makes, 
You dream big, with nothing at stake.

Let's make love and let our hearts sing, 
A rendezvous between us and a careless fling. 
😉
 Hey Writers! 
Here is a collab for you. Share your thoughts about your dreams. 
Use #seeadreamtogether for us to discover you. :) 
#yqbaba
 #newwritersclub
 #collabclub 
#sellanydream
#yqsayyed #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Hello writers! Confessions need much courage and strong hearts. But it helps us shrugging off the weight from life. Collab with us and share your confessions. #iconfessthat #yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
have sinned
and my desires have overtaken
my submission to the Almighty.

I feel incomplete and Burdened with sadness and loneliness due to it. 

I try to Repent but fail to inculcate..
I try to reform but fail to gather the will for it.
I try to avoid sins but fail to stay away from it.
I try to control my cravings but often get lured into it..
Still I would seek repentance on this blessed night and with complete faith that Allah is the most forgiving and the most merciful.  Hello writers!

Confessions need much courage and strong hearts. But it helps us shrugging off the weight from life. Collab with us and share your confessions.

#iconfessthat #yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabclub  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Good morning writers! Each morning comes with a new day and a cup of tea. Collab with us and share your thoughts about your morning cup of tea. Thanks for the invite Sneha Dey #yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabclub #mymorningtea #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club Collaborating with Sneha Dey

read more
You, me and a cup of tea,
Care to spend time when you're free.
 Good morning writers!

Each morning comes with a new day and a cup of tea. Collab with us and share your thoughts about your morning cup of tea.
Thanks for the invite Sneha Dey
#yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabclub #mymorningtea #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Sneha Dey
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification