Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onethingilikeabout Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onethingilikeabout Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, one sided love shayari and messages, one sided love shayari in hindi 720, one said love shayari in hindi, shayari on one side love saying no,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Springblossoms

Good morning writers! We all have our favourite persons, books, songs etc. Collab with us and share your thoughts about that one thing you like about any of your favourite thing. love #longdistancerelationship #Soul #yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabclub #onethingilikeabout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
You is
At day you are with me as a sun.
At night you are with me as a moon.
During new moon you are with me as infinite twinkling star nullifying darkness.
The fact is you never leave me alone,
Though there is absence of your physical presence 
But your soul resides with me.
Even when I sleep at night
The pillow gives me feeling
Of your soothing lap
And your lovely hands on my head. Good morning writers!

We all have our favourite persons, books, songs etc. Collab with us and share your thoughts about that one thing you like about any of your favourite thing.
#love #longdistancerelationship #soul
#yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabclub #onethingilikeabout #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

Giftsy Dorcas

Good morning writers! We all have our favourite persons, books, songs etc. Collab with us and share your thoughts about that one thing you like about any of your favourite thing. Ramya Kalaivani thank you for introducing me to yq. Dedicated to Pearline Priscilla Sama John #yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabclub #onethingilikeabout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club #giftsydorcas #150thquote

read more
my FRIENDS
despite the generation difference (age gap) they treat me as equal.
They make me feel like a kid as I prank them at times (they never get angry),
They have made me a store house confiding with me their secrets (secrets are all safe),
above all they are the believers who wholeheartedly accepted me (I think so) made me to write again 
(Pearl & Sama)..
Grateful to you girls..
 Good morning writers!

We all have our favourite persons, books, songs etc. Collab with us and share your thoughts about that one thing you like about any of your favourite thing.

Ramya Kalaivani thank you for introducing me to yq.
Dedicated to  Pearline Priscilla Sama John
Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club #giftsydorcas    #150thquote

Rishabh Shukla

Good morning writers! We all have our favourite persons, books, songs etc. Collab with us and share your thoughts about that one thing you like about any of your favourite thing. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabclub #onethingilikeabout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

read more
" Eyes it speaks alot without a single word and full of emotions "  Good morning writers!

Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

shanmugi B P

Good morning writers! We all have our favourite persons, books, songs etc. Collab with us and share your thoughts about that one thing you like about any of your favourite thing. #yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabclub #onethingilikeabout #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club #shanmugi

read more
Life is Mystery!!!
It's just moves on...
Because there is no pause 
or repeat button to come back,
when u are in sad or happy..!! 
Just enjoy the every second of life.... Good morning writers!

Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club #shanmugi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification