Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notjustapoet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notjustapoet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, love is not for me status, not believe in love quotes, i love you even if you are not mine, love is not conditional quotes,

• 27 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Rahul Sharma

Your words matter. Your contribution matters. Poets like Pablo Neruda and Juan Gelman shaped ideologies and created waves of change through their words. They weren't just poets, they were reformers. Read some of their poems, learn about their lives, and always remember, you are more than you think you are. Today, you need to write about who you really are? Share what makes you a poet. #notjustapoet #Collab challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqtales #Quote #Challenge #writer

read more
Don't fool yourself thinking
You are just a poet.
You are representative of
An ideology, preacher of
Peace and a spark that will
Surely enlighten more. Your words matter. Your contribution matters. Poets like Pablo Neruda and Juan Gelman shaped ideologies and created waves of change through their words. They weren't just poets, they were reformers. Read some of their poems, learn about their lives, and always remember, you are more than you think you are. 

Today, you need to write about who you really are? Share what makes you a poet. #notjustapoet

#collab challenge
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba #yqtales #quote

Swapnil Moon

I don't fool myself 
it's because 
I am not just a poet, 
I am Epigrammatist.  #notjustapoet
#collab
 #yourquoteandmine 
#yqbaba #yqquotes #epigrammatist 😊

Shivangi

Thank you for inviting me Er M S Dandyan #collabchallange Collab with me and express your thoughts #ermsdandyanquotes #yqbaba #Board #halfmemory #3questions #notjustapoet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Er M S Dandyan

read more
Everybody is unique
But Unfortunately,
everyone has their own
point of view to see them. Thank you for inviting me Er M S Dandyan
#collabchallange
Collab with me and express your thoughts
#ermsdandyanquotes
#yqbaba #board #halfmemory #3questions #notjustapoet
#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Er M S Dandyan

Bizz_are_ Soul

You are not just a poet,
you are a warrior,
who can fight 
emotions and expressions
with a pen,your mighty weapon... #yourquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#yqbabaquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqbabachallenge 
#notjustapoet

मिश्रा अनीष

Your words matter. Your contribution matters. Poets like Pablo Neruda and Juan Gelman shaped ideologies and created waves of change through their words. They weren't just poets, they were reformers. Read some of their poems, learn about their lives, and always remember, you are more than you think you are. Today, you need to write about who you really are? Share what makes you a poet. #notjustapoet #Collab challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #notjustwords #Emotions

read more
Can't change my words as our opinion,
Change your opinion of changing my words Your words matter. Your contribution matters. Poets like Pablo Neruda and Juan Gelman shaped ideologies and created waves of change through their words. They weren't just poets, they were reformers. Read some of their poems, learn about their lives, and always remember, you are more than you think you are. 

Today, you need to write about who you really are? Share what makes you a poet. #notjustapoet

#collab challenge
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #notjustwords #emotions

Jmd Dance only

sanjana

Your words matter. Your contribution matters. Poets like Pablo Neruda and Juan Gelman shaped ideologies and created waves of change through their words. They weren't just poets, they were reformers. Read some of their poems, learn about their lives, and always remember, you are more than you think you are. Today, you need to write about who you really are? Share what makes you a poet. #notjustapoet #Collab challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't fool yourself 
You are just in love with your words...  Your words matter. Your contribution matters. Poets like Pablo Neruda and Juan Gelman shaped ideologies and created waves of change through their words. They weren't just poets, they were reformers. Read some of their poems, learn about their lives, and always remember, you are more than you think you are. 

#collab challenge
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Sonalin Dash

We live in a country where ornamented idols are worshipped, but a living girl of flesh and blood is massacred brutally.

The people inside temple vow to the stone figurines for the well being of their family, while outside the same persons are nothing less than the living satan who ruthlessly bring out the apocalypse in other's life.

Shame on these honest masked adorer of goddess who are living examples of demon.
Don't pray but fight against these barbarians and bring justice to those innocent souls who got slaughtered in inhumane fire of unsatisfied lust of assaulters. #notjustapoet #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Rumu Banerjee

Your words matter. Your contribution matters. Poets like Pablo Neruda and Juan Gelman shaped ideologies and created waves of change through their words. They weren't just poets, they were reformers. Read some of their poems, learn about their lives, and always remember, you are more than you think you are. Today, you need to write about who you really are? Share what makes you a poet. #notjustapoet #Collab challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You have much inspiration inside yourself
why don't you teach others too
After all you are a Poet. Your words matter. Your contribution matters. Poets like Pablo Neruda and Juan Gelman shaped ideologies and created waves of change through their words. They weren't just poets, they were reformers. Read some of their poems, learn about their lives, and always remember, you are more than you think you are. 

#collab challenge
 #YourQuoteAndMine

KARAN

#nightshayari #lifequotes #notjustapoet 😔💕✨️🥀❣️📝🌍💯

read more
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification