Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notjustwords Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notjustwords Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fall in love with the problem not the solution quote, always be in love with a soul not a face, love looks not with the eyes but with the mind, love but not in love with husband, romeo and juliet is not a love story,

• 7 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Sudarshan Raja

I sent an angel to look over you at night,but the angel came back a minute later and I asked it why. It told me "Angels don't watch other angels.".. The beauty of your eyes tunes my existence to some music,which i love,mystical music, I would say. My soul romances and dances in joy. Somewhere, I hope that the silence of my eyes and the beats of my heart can convey to you how I feel for you, my love. Some part of my soul is inseparably entwined with yours, in an intimacy, abonding that can't be explained. You're a thought I wish to think always. You're everything my dear, I feel, my heart has longed for. I give you my life, my love. Will you give me yours, forever and ever..? I wish I had glasses so that I could see you with four eyes. You make me smile so easily. Can you be there, to do it forever??  #notjustwords #beyond #truelove #hereyes #hersmile

मिश्रा अनीष

Your words matter. Your contribution matters. Poets like Pablo Neruda and Juan Gelman shaped ideologies and created waves of change through their words. They weren't just poets, they were reformers. Read some of their poems, learn about their lives, and always remember, you are more than you think you are. Today, you need to write about who you really are? Share what makes you a poet. #notjustapoet #Collab challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #notjustwords #Emotions

read more
Can't change my words as our opinion,
Change your opinion of changing my words Your words matter. Your contribution matters. Poets like Pablo Neruda and Juan Gelman shaped ideologies and created waves of change through their words. They weren't just poets, they were reformers. Read some of their poems, learn about their lives, and always remember, you are more than you think you are. 

Today, you need to write about who you really are? Share what makes you a poet. #notjustapoet

#collab challenge
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #notjustwords #emotions

kafir_khuda

Mohabbat kuch is kadar hai tumse
Tera jikr kiye bina ibadat puri hoti nahi
Jindagi ho chuke ho mere
Tum bin jindagi puri hoti nahi #yqquotes #yqhindi #hindiquotes #hindiwriters #notjustathought #notjustwords  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Geetanjali Jagdale

Dips Writeups

Dips Writeups

##dipswriteups #notjustwords #Ďìþţî BěěţêĹãmhęîñ #IndependenceDay #कविता

read more
हर घर तिरंगा,
हर मन तिरंगा,
तीन रंगों से सजा है
आज पूरा भारत मेरा।

©Dips Writeups ##dipswriteups #notjustwords #Ďìþţî #BěěţêĹãmhęîñ

#IndependenceDay

Dips Writeups