Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best feelgrateful Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best feelgrateful Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love feel quotes with images, your love is all i need to feel complete, make me feel your love lyrics, feel my love status for whatsapp, can you feel the love tonight,

• 26 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Monisha Biswas

I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have gotten enough times to do pent works.. I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a tiny virus has succeeded in uniting us
the atmosphere which reeked of rapes,gore n blood is now pollution free and we are blessed with clean air to inhale
God has ensured I have all that I need
the world is waking up to the beauty of love n togetherness
there is grace 
keeping us truly well and alive
Thank You, madam corona 🙏
 I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jamil Hussain Mukta

I feel grateful that in such grave times. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
                                you have spent your
valuable times with me and gave me the sweetest memories which are hurting me time to time repeatedly.  I feel grateful that in such grave times. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
... I too feel same,
Feeling fortunate to be with my parents in such an unfavorable circumstances...
For 5 days my family has been under isolation except going out to purchase milk or fruits...
Otherwise we have just preserved ourselves in our home sweet home,
Guys, drink warm water  all time in a day... 
Have vitamin C rich citrus fruits... 
Add turmeric, fenugreek seeds to your food... These are the best antiviral edible substances which will boost your immunity... 
And one thing more , 
That I always say,
Follow vegetarian diet... 
Abandon habits of eating non veg,
To remain Corona free. 

I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

cressy adoline

Is this funny or serious one according to u? Do comment on it!😎 I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #strongme #Immune #power 💪💪💪✌️✌️

read more
My immune system
Is strong enough to
Fight back the virus
Around my world!!! Is this funny or serious one
according to u?
Do comment on it!😎

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #strongme #immune #power 💪💪💪✌️✌️

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Nature Get time to heal 
Birds are now free from Noise 
Air are purifying day by day itself..

Just because of fear ...
But it's really necessary to stay home...
Let's do nature take her time to come back ... clean & pure I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Few real heores wearing mask
And costume
Are helping in this fight... I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
we can pray and hope for
the situations to get better.  I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
pillars of strength 

are comforting

in this time of crisis  I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# luckyabout #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqcollabchallenge #yqchallengeaccepted #yqchallengecompleted

read more
I am in home, having all the basic necessities and by god's grace I and my family are safe from this ongoing pandemic. I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba# luckyabout #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqcollabchallenge #yqchallengeaccepted #yqchallengecompleted
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification