Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Immune Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Immune Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about immune response to viral infection, suppressing the immune system meaning, suppressing the immune system, immune to 30, weakened immune system due to stress,

• 8 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Bizz_are_ Soul

April 7 of each year marks the celebration of World Health Day as prescribed by WHO. From its inception at the First Health Assembly in 1948, the celebration has aimed to create awareness of a specific health theme to highlight a priority area of concern for the World Health Organization. The tagline of World Health Day 2020 is 'Support nurses and midwives'. To generate attention towards their contribution during the COVID-19 outbreak, the World Health Day will “highlight the current status of #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #worldhealthday #Immune #doublecollab #healthis

read more
eating less to maintain body wait

eating proper healthy food,
to keep immuned... April 7 of each year marks the celebration of World Health Day as prescribed by WHO. From its inception at the First Health Assembly in 1948, the celebration has aimed to create awareness of a specific health theme to highlight a priority area of concern for the World Health Organization.

The tagline of World Health Day 2020 is 'Support nurses and midwives'. To generate attention towards their contribution during the COVID-19 outbreak, the World Health Day will “highlight the current status of

cressy adoline

Is this funny or serious one according to u? Do comment on it!😎 I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #strongme #Immune #power 💪💪💪✌️✌️

read more
My immune system
Is strong enough to
Fight back the virus
Around my world!!! Is this funny or serious one
according to u?
Do comment on it!😎

I feel grateful that in such grave times, I am with my parents. What do you #feelgrateful about? #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #strongme #immune #power 💪💪💪✌️✌️

Antonio Silvestro

'Blue noble blood': the president or the king.   #paidstory #soul #throat #eat #digest #time #immune #goat

Mee Nu

#Racism

Children are immune to the
Disease called Racism.

Are you? #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #bestyqenglishquotes #racism #yqen_mee_nu #yqmee_nu 
#disease #immune

ukwrites96

"Hey bebes, you can touch me, I am immune"
© ukwrites96 #Immune 
#couples 
#corona

Preeti Rani Dietitian

Diabetes has become a major threat to public health. It is one of the major causes of premature illness and death in most countries, and is becoming more common. There are two main types – type 1 and type 2. Around 2.5 million people in the UK have diabetes, most of which is type 2. It is also estimated that up to 750,000 people may have type 2 diabetes without knowing it. Type 1 diabetes (insulin-dependent diabetes) is an auto-immune condition in which the immune system of the body turns agains

read more
 Diabetes has become a major threat to public health. It is one of the major causes of premature illness and death in most countries, and is becoming more common. There are two main types – type 1 and type 2.
Around 2.5 million people in the UK have diabetes, most of which is type 2. It is also estimated that up to 750,000 people may have type 2 diabetes without knowing it.
Type 1 diabetes (insulin-dependent diabetes) is an auto-immune condition in which the immune system of the body turns agains

ReehaNoora

10 Turmeric Health Benefits Lots of people use the turmeric herb in their cooking. The main signs of turmeric are its pepper- like smell, sharp taste, and golden color. Turmeric is known to stop swelling, kill bacteria and viruses, as well as many other things. It is also full of nutrients, like protein, dietary fiber, niacin, Vitamins C, E, and K, calcium, potassium, copper, iron, magnesium, and zinc. Because of this, turmeric is a great thing to use to cure health problems. Here are the t

read more
10 Turmeric Health Benefits

Lots of people use the turmeric herb in their cooking. The main signs of turmeric are its pepper- like smell, sharp taste, and golden color. 
Turmeric is known to stop swelling, kill bacteria and viruses, as well as many other things. 
It is also full of nutrients, like protein, dietary fiber, niacin, Vitamins C, E, and K, calcium, potassium, copper, iron, magnesium, and zinc. Because of this, turmeric is a great thing to use to cure health problems. 

Here are the t

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification