Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 534story Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 534story Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 534 lbs to kg, 534 dollars in rupees, 534 bus route, 534, new sad love story in hindi,

• 16 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Bliss Rosetta

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #534story. 5 words in the first line. 3 words in the second line and 4 words in the third line. Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #bliss_collabs Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We started out as friends,
Then something indescribable,
And finally became strangers. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #534story.
5 words in the first line. 3 words in the second line and 4 words in the third line.

Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #bliss_collabs
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #534story. 5 words in the first line. 3 words in the second line and 4 words in the third line. Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Train steamed out with him
Benumbed, gazing aimlessly
Kept sitting for long.... 
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #534story.
5 words in the first line. 3 words in the second line and 4 words in the third line.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Inthira Shini

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #534story. 5 words in the first line. 3 words in the second line and 4 words in the third line. Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Do you leave me alone?
the last chat 
she uttered in whatsapp. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #534story.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #534story. 5 words in the first line. 3 words in the second line and 4 words in the third line. Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Sandeep Ojha

read more
प्यार के इजहार में वह कशिश   
नहीं,
जो मोहब्बत के जुनून एक  सच्चा आशिक़ कर  के दिखा जाएं.. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #534story.

Collaborating with Sandeep Ojha

Anuj Jain

read more
Phone ringing incessantly, remained unanswered, 
Door opened hesitatingly
Landlord's presence induced sudden-death Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #534story.

Anuj Jain

read more

He refused to eat vegetables 
From his backyard
She was interred there Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #534story.

Varadhan P M

read more

I really want to be successful in life.

Tell me a quick way .

Just marry ME 😍 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #534story.

DrLal Thadani

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #534story. 5 words in the first line. 3 words in the second line and 4 words in the third line. Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. Flaws are the flip-side of strengths in over-sensitive people that connect us to others for empathy, compassion and betterment. #writersofinstagram #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

read more
Flaws are the 
flip-side of strengths in
over-sensitive people 
that connect us to others 
for empathy, compassion 
and betterment.

#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #534story.

Flaws are the flip-side of strengths in
over-sensitive people that connect us to others  for empathy, compassion and betterment.

Ashu

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #534story. 5 words in the first line. 3 words in the second line and 4 words in the third line. Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. #rzwotm #august_ashu My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Scattered rice, rice pierced blood
blues scattered and 
end left in regrets. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #534story.

Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. #rzwotm #august_ashu

Ashu

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #534story. 5 words in the first line. 3 words in the second line and 4 words in the third line. Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. #rzwotm #august_ashu My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You came inside my home
and you left
shadow like your shoes. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #534story.

#rzwotm #august_ashu

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification