Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best august_ashu Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best august_ashu Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about motivational quotes on 15 august in hindi, best quotes on 15 august in hindi, 15 august sad shayri in hindi 0, short poem on 15 august in english, motivational quotes for 15 august,

• 1 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Ashu

The indecisive light placate her burns and the light vacancy takes her to the parallel world. And from mite to fomite of stars transforms her, through the tunnel of media. Social she, social media now sears her with dog-tired. #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC7Eng #rzwotm #august_ashu

read more

The indecisive light 
placate her burns 
and the light vacancy
takes her to the parallel world.
And from mite to fomite of stars
transforms her, through the tunnel of media.
Social she, social media
now sears her with dog-tired.

Ashu

Welcome to the day 24 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September. How does it feel like to go on a solo trip? Tell us by completing this #simile challenge. #rzwotm #august_ashu #solotripislike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
moving without an umbrella 
or a raincoat in the cats and dogs running rain. Welcome to the day 24 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. September.

How does it feel like to go on a solo trip? Tell us by completing this #simile challenge. #rzwotm #august_ashu #solotripislike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ashu

A mind full of stories strew all over her palms plams clinging for a long chain to be snatched down and make stories fall. Fall like a lizard from the ceiling wall that makes him dance. #restzone #rzwotm #myfaveng_ashu #august_ashu #wcbedgasm #pickaline137 #rzmp233

read more
Bedgasm is like the soggy garments
being given the drapes after hanging 
in the sun rays.
//In the caption.

A mind full of stories
strew all over her palms 
plams clinging for a long 
chain to be snatched down
and make stories fall.
Fall like a lizard from the ceiling wall
that makes him dance.

Ashu

Somebody has rightly said that we humans are like puppies or like a dog, when grown up, in the shop. And when we are given to our owners, we need to obey them. This is all what we learn and what is taught to us. And it is what happens. We hold fear in our heart and we move on with it only. They leash us and we move with them and can't move more than the limit they have drawn for us. And gradually, this becomes our weakness. But overshadowing our weakness is where our success lies. And we just need a power to defeat it.
So, unleash yourself from the leash(weakness) and see you can run far away and win.
 #rzwotm #august_ashu #myfaveng_ashu #muse
#restzone

Ashu

I took a paper and some crayons watered them as water on an empty paper. But when I got consciousness saw I, sow the pollution in the soil and now it is decades late to uproot it because I'm not that strong. #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC5Eng #rzwotm #august_ashu

read more

I took a paper and some crayons
watered them as water 
on an empty paper.
But when I got consciousness
saw I, sow the pollution 
in the soil 
and now it is decades late 
to uproot it because I'm not that strong.

Ashu

May be I was the only. May be I was the way. May be I was the may. May be I was the hay. The thunder dispersed but my heart gathered with drapes like the curtains #rzwotm #myfaveng_ashu #august_ashu #pickaline136 #rzmp232 #wctranslucence

read more
•May be I was the only•
//In the caption. May be I was the only.
May be I was the way.
May be I was the may.
May be I was the hay.

The thunder dispersed 
but my heart gathered
with drapes like the curtains

Ashu

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATgoodbyesarefullof • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ #rzwotm #august_ashu Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
chances that you get 
for a whiff of seconds or minute
and sometimes you get elated 
and sometimes punishment
but when you leave the hall 
after a sweat full of toil,
and get tensed for some part 
that was left to dwell but felt happy
that you wrote something.

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATgoodbyesarefullof
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 
#rzwotm #august_ashu
Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Ashu

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #534story. 5 words in the first line. 3 words in the second line and 4 words in the third line. Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. #rzwotm #august_ashu My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Scattered rice, rice pierced blood
blues scattered and 
end left in regrets. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #534story.
5 words in the first line. 3 words in the second line and 4 words in the third line.

Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. #rzwotm #august_ashu

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashu

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #534story. 5 words in the first line. 3 words in the second line and 4 words in the third line. Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end. #rzwotm #august_ashu My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You came inside my home
and you left
shadow like your shoes. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #534story.
5 words in the first line. 3 words in the second line and 4 words in the third line.

Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end.
#rzwotm #august_ashu

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashu

The cloud sprinkles all the tints of blues and the iron rust gets its new life like the soil after the rain, of grills of my window due to rain. But now it is just a cage #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC3Eng #rzwotm #august_ashu

read more

The cloud sprinkles 
all the tints of blues 
and the iron rust gets 
its new life like the soil 
after the rain, of grills 
of my window due to rain.

But now it is just a cage
loader
Home
Explore
Events