Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CWPC3Eng Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CWPC3Eng Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about attitude shayari on love in eng, love is deep in eng sub, sad love stories 3 eng sub, love quotes eng, eng love status,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Chitra Iyer

I see a child peeping a child miserably caged its synthetic laughter echoing amidst similar ones in the laughter club of the aged. I walk into the cage hugging the child I see many identical little ones #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC3Eng

read more
That peeping child I see a child peeping
a child miserably caged
its synthetic laughter echoing 
amidst similar ones 
in the laughter club of the aged. 
I walk into the cage
hugging the child
I see many identical little ones

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Listen_to_alive_kiddo_inside Our inner personality is predefined in childhood As days passes, Human body is getting older Kiddo behaviour inside us stays alive In most times, kid inside us gives Instinct #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC3Eng

read more
                 Listen_to_alive_kiddo_inside

Our inner personality is predefined in childhood

As days passes, Human body is getting older
Kiddo behaviour inside us stays alive

In most times, kid inside us gives Instinct

Ashu

The cloud sprinkles all the tints of blues and the iron rust gets its new life like the soil after the rain, of grills of my window due to rain. But now it is just a cage #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC3Eng #rzwotm #august_ashu

read more

The cloud sprinkles 
all the tints of blues 
and the iron rust gets 
its new life like the soil 
after the rain, of grills 
of my window due to rain.

But now it is just a cage

ujjwal pratap singh

Today is wasted Not like the others, it Seems to have a revolution of it's own Yet, the scent remains the same. These muscles exude the sangria colored Muck, these layers of filth jet out like lined walls of a prison cell. Oh why do they retain this scent. #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #restzone #yqaestheticthoughts #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC3Eng

read more
My young age stucked 

//Full piece in caption// Today is wasted
Not like the others, it
Seems to have a revolution of it's own
Yet, the scent remains the same.

These muscles exude the sangria colored
Muck, these layers of filth jet out like lined walls of a prison cell.
Oh why do they retain this scent.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification