Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CWPC7Eng Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CWPC7Eng Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about attitude shayari on love in eng, love is deep in eng sub, sad love stories 3 eng sub, love quotes eng, eng love status,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Trapping in web Trapped inside the technological world Like the snail trapped inside its carapace Today each kid traps into web of network Like the web of spider man #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC7Eng

read more

Trapping in web

Trapped inside the technological world
Like the snail trapped inside its carapace

Today each kid traps into web of network
Like the web of spider man

Ashu

The indecisive light placate her burns and the light vacancy takes her to the parallel world. And from mite to fomite of stars transforms her, through the tunnel of media. Social she, social media now sears her with dog-tired. #YourQuoteAndMine #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC7Eng #rzwotm #august_ashu

read more

The indecisive light 
placate her burns 
and the light vacancy
takes her to the parallel world.
And from mite to fomite of stars
transforms her, through the tunnel of media.
Social she, social media
now sears her with dog-tired.

ujjwal pratap singh

I suspected you'd never ring my cell I'm wrapped around your finger You put my heart through hell Lasting loyalty lingers Supportive of you no matter what Liberated or in chains Too deep down in this rut #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #cascadewriters #CWPictorialChase #CWPC7Eng

read more
Time on my hand 

//In caption// I suspected you'd never ring my cell
I'm wrapped around your finger
You put my heart through hell
Lasting loyalty lingers

Supportive of you no matter what
Liberated or in chains
Too deep down in this rut

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification