Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best atozpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best atozpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bujhini to ato jala bhalobasa, gowtam nanda whatsapp status videos download in telugu atoz 0, atoz hindi video hd, atoz hindi video, atoz knowledge java in tamil,

• 40 Followers
  • 45 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Welcome to the day 1 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. Here's your first prompt. Write a poem that begins with A and ends with Z. #atozpoem #poemtime Here are some words that end with z: jazz, biz, jeez, buzz, quiz, prez, fuzz, topaz, waltz, whizz, kameez, quartz, showbiz, hertz. Feel free to use words from other languages to make it sound good. The characteristic of a good poem is it sounds good. Use the wallpaper from within the NaPoWriMo library in the design #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Attitude in me
Is versatile like quartZ. Welcome to the day 1 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Here's your first prompt. Write a poem that begins with A and ends with Z. #AtoZPoem #poemtime 

Here are some words that end with z: jazz, biz, jeez, buzz, quiz, prez, fuzz, topaz, waltz, whizz, kameez, quartz, showbiz, hertz. Feel free to use words from other languages to make it sound good. The characteristic of a good poem is it sounds good. 

Use the wallpaper from within the NaPoWriMo library in the design

Springblossoms

Aah! Though I have one BODY But I'm opposite. A boy by SEX And a girl by GENDER. To whom I should surrender? To the hormones; my psychosocial urges? Or to the genital organs As society would discriminate me #transgender #NAPOWRIMO #Societal #stigma #poemtime #atozpoem #societalissues

read more
Opposite

What do I do when opposite
In the me have started a deadly war!
Who will win the battle? 
Who will lose the battle?
These thoughts triggers myself a lot
And my neurons itself gives 
Shock treatments every moment
When I step out of my room 
And have to live like a puppet.
(Caption to know who are these opposites...) Aah! Though I have one BODY
But I'm opposite.
A boy by SEX
And a girl by GENDER.
To whom I should surrender?
To the hormones; my psychosocial urges?
Or to the genital organs 
As society would discriminate me

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 1 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April. Here's your first prompt. Write a poem that begins with A and ends with Z. #atozpoem #poemtime Here are some words that end with z: jazz, biz, jeez, buzz, quiz, prez, fuzz, topaz, waltz, whizz, kameez, quartz, showbiz, hertz. Feel free to use words from other languages to make it sound good. The characteristic of a good poem is it sounds good. Use the wallpaper from within the NaPoWriMo library in the design #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
April couldn't fool me
Ah! I was already one you see
I live in a fool's paradise, 
sprinkling humour, aching to see smiles
even as cheats, charlatans continue taking me for a royal ride
I swear by honesty, I live with trust
Hey, April, c'mon, fool this miss
Don't ya tell me the fun has lost its fizz?

Welcome to the day 1 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

Here's your first prompt. Write a poem that begins with A and ends with Z. #AtoZPoem #poemtime 

Here are some words that end with z: jazz, biz, jeez, buzz, quiz, prez, fuzz, topaz, waltz, whizz, kameez, quartz, showbiz, hertz. Feel free to use words from other languages to make it sound good. The characteristic of a good poem is it sounds good. 

Fairy Lights

I know i am bad. But that's what i thought i could do #naprowrimo #atozpoem #yqbaba #miscellaneous

read more
A poem, to begin with...
"A", is it? So, it means
I have to be, extra careful,
With the words, I put into 
"This Poem", I believe, 
Hmm...Sad... Is it? 
Or... is it a Chance 
To be, more Creative?! 
To limit my Thoughts
Between, two Specific Words
Fun!  Isn't it?! 
Hope my try... 
Was a successful Buzz!! 

I know i am bad. But that's what i thought i could do #naprowrimo #atozpoem #yqbaba #miscellaneous

K Harsita

Special poem... totally unrelated to me 😁... in reality. 2/30 #atozpoem #NAPOWRIMO #yqspecial #yqbaba

read more
Amazement ran through my veins
when in the crowd you took my name
among all those different fames 
for summer ballroom princess game.
Neon lights were on my face 
but how dynamic your smile was,
I heard your heart even in noice 
of thousands of hrtz. Special poem... 
totally unrelated to me 😁... in reality. #2/30
#atozpoem #napowrimo
#yqspecial  #yqbaba

Bizz_are_ Soul

Among those possessions,
you threw away,last time
was my beating heart..
It was destroyed and wasted,
if only you could
have just listened,once
other than the outer buzz... #napowrimo 
#napowrimo2020 
#atozpoem 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#lovestory

cressy adoline

A good writer is the one
Who can bring out her 
thoughts in mind in
Writings and then
The writings should speak
Out its thoughts and feel,
What the writer meant to 
Portray; so writers of YQ
Please make it sure that 
Your thoughts are the one
Representing the thoughts
Of the society or an individual
Must possesed, so keep 
Inking your thoughts busily
Like a bee buzz!
     #atozpoem #yqchallenge #napowrimoday2 #poem
#yqbaba #yqwriters #inkofemotions #yqspecial

Feba

read more
A cry that drowned the anxious wails of a mother...

The slow muffled breaths that tore a mother's heart apart....

LIFE... should it be hopeful or happy??
It is a Quest and a Quiz! Welcome to the day 1 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

The Incomplete Metaphor

#NAPOWRIMO love poetry #Missing #fromatoz #atozpoem #yqspecial #yqbaba Poushali Kundu 💘Misnaming Love💘 Raunak Jha Rishitosh Chakraborty 4/30

read more
FROM 'A' TO 'Z'

Amidst the wild wild waves,
I stand, watching them crash
Against the rocks, which get wet,
Paying their respects to them.
I stand, teardrops roll down my
Cheeks, while I think of times,
Moments when we didn't feel
The need to separate and part 
Ways. Who's gonna tease me now?
Who's gonna love me now?
Who's gonna hate me now?
Who's gonna ask me, "What's the buzz?" #napowrimo #love #poetry #missing #fromatoz #atozpoem #yqspecial #yqbaba

Poushali Kundu 💘Misnaming Love💘 Raunak Jha Rishitosh Chakraborty 

4/30

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
A loving heart
that breaks into pieces
can only make a sound of buzz Welcome to the day 1 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e April.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification