Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best strangerstofriends Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best strangerstofriends Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about falling in love with a stranger, falling in love with a stranger quotes, i cant believe im in love with a stranger, falling in love with a stranger, suddenly im in love with a stranger,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Sakthy RS

Collab and dedicate a letter to strangers who turned into friends. #letters #strangerstofriends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't think again about the
Strange days when we are a
Strangers. It may be reduce our Strength and create a
Stressful mind. Collab and dedicate a letter to strangers who turned into friends. #letters #strangerstofriends #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakshi Jasrotia

Collab and dedicate a letter to strangers who turned into friends. #letters #strangerstofriends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
YQ has been a connecting link,
Love the way when 
we understand each other’s 
the mood of the day with our quotes.
The comments & likes 
are like our conversations.

Wish to meet you all 
in person 
Some day ……. Collab and dedicate a letter to strangers who turned into friends. #letters #strangerstofriends #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more
Welcome them whole heartedly.
People are strangers as long as you don't
break the Ice.
They are like Match sticks
waiting for a Strike!
Once you rub shoulders with them,
they  start a Conversation, ending in 
Friendship.
You have to take an initiative first...  Collab and dedicate a letter to strangers who turned into friends. #letters #strangerstofriends #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
That's a Best Relationship.. Collab and dedicate a letter to strangers who turned into friends. #letters #strangerstofriends #YourQuoteAndMine

Waves of writing

read more
To frineds who turned into stranges and it's the harsh truth of life.When a season
changes we can't avoid it with our body temperature but have to adjust.
Praying for the same the person near God not to dispatch far again praying for second time to forget all those things which we have already  passed away but unable to delete. Collab and dedicate a letter to strangers who turned into friends. #letters #strangerstofriends #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
Is an amazing feeling but if your close friends suddenly turn into strangers it really hurts 😒😒 Collab and dedicate a letter to strangers who turned into friends. #letters #strangerstofriends #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Collab and dedicate a letter to strangers who turned into friends. #letters #strangerstofriends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
Be careful
Mishap may take place any time. Collab and dedicate a letter to strangers who turned into friends. #letters #strangerstofriends #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

Dikshit Chopra

They say don't talk to strangers.
But all the amazing people in my life right now, were once complete strangers to me. Just because I broke the rule I have people who made me realise, talking to strangers is not that bad. #rishwrites #strangers #strangerstofriends #friendship #rebel #randomthoughts

Dikshit Chopra

When I first saw you,
Crazy sadist resided in you.
But now, we are friends. #555poem #yqbaba #yqchallenge #strangerstofriends #rish

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification