Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT1779 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT1779 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Fairy Lights

Here's a new template. 💭Fill the dialogue bubble in the first pic such that it matches with 'Life' saying "No" :'( and make us go RoFL with your #funnymeme. 😬😂 😎Use #YQMT1779 for your multiple #FillUpMeme #YQMeme. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #anxiety #yqbaba

read more
CAN I NOT HAVE
ANXIETY 
TODAY PLEASE? Here's a new template.
💭Fill the dialogue bubble in the first pic such that it matches with 'Life' saying "No" :'( and make us go RoFL with your #funnymeme. 😬😂
😎Use #YQMT1779 for your multiple #FillupMeme #YQMeme. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #anxiety #yqbaba

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Here's a new template. 💭Fill the dialogue bubble in the first pic such that it matches with 'Life' saying "No" :'( and make us go RoFL with your #funnymeme. 😬😂 😎Use #YQMT1779 for your multiple #FillUpMeme #YQMeme. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
ऐसे तो जिंदगी की
वाट लगी ही है
सोंच रहा हूँ PhD भी
कर ही लूँ Here's a new template.
💭Fill the dialogue bubble in the first pic such that it matches with 'Life' saying "No" :'( and make us go RoFL with your #funnymeme. 😬😂
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Madhu Jain

Here's a new template. 💭Fill the dialogue bubble in the first pic such that it matches with 'Life' saying "No" :'( and make us go RoFL with your #funnymeme. 😬😂 😎Use #YQMT1779 for your multiple #FillUpMeme #YQMeme. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Love is life.  Here's a new template.

D. Chowdhury

read more
Let's be positive  Here's a new template.

Shivam Aggarwal

Bchpan se I have these weird teeth that can beat a monster look easily🥺. Only people with crooked teeth will understand this Here's a new template. 💭Fill the dialogue bubble in the first pic such that it matches with 'Life' saying "No" :'( and make us go RoFL with your #funnymeme. 😬😂 😎Use #YQMT1779 for your multiple #FillUpMeme #YQMeme. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Set of perfect teeth Bchpan se I have these weird teeth that can beat a monster look easily🥺. Only people with crooked teeth will understand this

Here's a new template.

Rishi K

read more
me - ae zindagi
gale laga le
24.9.20 Here's a new template.

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"SHE LOVES ME..SHE LOVES ME NOT..SHE LOVES ME..SHE LOVES ME NOT" Awww..one more flower wasted..😫😫😫 😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ambika Sumana Mary Sulakshana Srikumar #YourQuoteAndMine #funnymeme #YQMeme #FillUpMeme #YQMT1779

read more
I think she loves me..🙄🙄

"SHE LOVES ME..SHE LOVES ME NOT..SHE LOVES ME..SHE LOVES ME NOT"
Awww..one more flower wasted..😫😫😫
😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ambika 
Sumana 
Mary Sulakshana
Srikumar

Muralidharan P

read more
I want my money back. Here's a new template.

PS T

read more
Ab to chain se jeene degi ? Here's a new template.

Shikha Mishra

Here's a new template. 💭Fill the dialogue bubble in the first pic such that it matches with 'Life' saying "No" :'( and make us go RoFL with your #funnymeme. 😬😂 😎Use #YQMT1779 for your multiple #FillUpMeme #YQMeme. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #smmeme

read more
(Taking a sigh) Finally 
the problem is over.

Here's a new template.
#smmeme
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification