Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best smmeme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best smmeme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about smme stands for, best smm panel, smm panel india, smm instagram, smm company 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Shikha Mishra

Here's a new template. 💭Fill the dialogue bubble in the first pic such that it matches with 'Life' saying "No" :'( and make us go RoFL with your #funnymeme. 😬😂 😎Use #YQMT1779 for your multiple #FillUpMeme #YQMeme. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #smmeme

read more
(Taking a sigh) Finally 
the problem is over.

Here's a new template.
💭Fill the dialogue bubble in the first pic such that it matches with 'Life' saying "No" :'( and make us go RoFL with your #funnymeme. 😬😂
😎Use #YQMT1779 for your multiple #FillupMeme #YQMeme. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes 
#smmeme

Shikha Mishra

Rough Translation: You must be really happy today. 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AmitabhBachchan #FilmyMeme #smmeme entries to #YQMT1370. Get. Set. Meme it! 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I'm scolded by my parents

Me to my siblings :

Rough Translation: You must be really happy today.

🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AmitabhBachchan #FilmyMeme #SMMeme  entries to #YQMT1370.

Get. Set. Meme it! 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Shikha Mishra

Rough Translation: Trust is broken by those who are trusted in the first place. 🍻Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #sushmitasen #smmeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1371. Get. Set. Meme it! 🏁 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When someone tries to convince me with cheesy lines & asks me to trust him.

My reaction :

Rough Translation: Trust is broken by those who are trusted in the first place. 

🍻Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SushmitaSen #SMmeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1371. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 🏁 #YourQuoteAndMine

Shikha Mishra

Rough Translation: When will it end? #MithunChakraborty. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1204 and make everyone go RoFL. 😂 Collaborating with YQ Memes #Marriage #Relatives #smmeme

read more
When my "well wisher" relatives start lecturing to show their concern for me (specially for marriage)

I'm like: 

Rough Translation: When will it end?

#MithunChakraborty. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme  #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1204 and make everyone go RoFL. 😂
Collaborating with YQ Memes #Marriage #relatives #smmeme

Shikha Mishra

#FilmyMeme #smmeme #Relatives #shaadi #YQMT86 #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When someone says to my parents "badi ho gyi hai ye.... Ab jldi se iski shadi krwa do" 
😡😡

#FilmyMeme #smmeme #relatives #shaadi
 #YQMT86 #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

Shikha Mishra

The fine line you see between them..... that's Sunday, when i need to take rest 😜 #yqbaba #yqdidi #smmeme #Fun #semester #Days #Yqmt59 YQ Memes

read more
Except Monday, 
Wednesday & Friday

Other than Tuesday, 
Thursday & Saturday

The fine line you see between them..... 
that's Sunday, when i need to take rest 😜
#yqbaba #yqdidi #smmeme #fun #semester #days #Yqmt59 YQ Memes

Shikha Mishra

#yqmeme #smmeme #yqdidi #fun #cricketlove #yqmt33
YQ Memes

Shikha Mishra

Meme Premiyon Namaste 🙏🏽 It’s time to show your Meme Prem ❤️❤️ We are ready with today’s challenge YQMT20🤣 #YourQuoteAndMine #Relatives #smmeme #YQMeme Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
meet your relatives 
for the very first time. Meme Premiyon Namaste 🙏🏽 
It’s time to show your Meme Prem ❤️❤️
We are ready with today’s challenge #YQMT20🤣

#YourQuoteAndMine #relatives #smmeme #yqmeme
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

Shikha Mishra

#YourQuoteAndMine #wife #YQMeme #smmeme Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
your wife

#YourQuoteAndMine #wife #yqmeme #smmeme