Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT86 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT86 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

srilatha lion

🎊Party time!!🎉🕺🏻💃🏻 🔘Here comes another #FilmyMeme on the occasion of #HappybirthdayPriyankaChopra.😍👯‍♀️ 🔷 Collab on this freshly baked #YQMT86 and make her birthday special. 😍 (And our day RoFL)😜🤣🤣 🚫 Avoid cliched content and give me some out of the box reasons to laugh. 😂😂🤣 💎 Best #YQMeme will be featured through our handle with a shout-out to the memester.😍 🎎 Multiple entries are welcomed. So come up with everyone in the party. 😝😂😂 🏁 Get. Set. Collab.🤘🏻🗿 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Y

read more
నాకన్నా పక్కి౦టి పల్లవి బాగు౦ద౦టావా....? 🎊Party time!!🎉🕺🏻💃🏻
🔘Here comes another #FilmyMeme on the occasion of #HappybirthdayPriyankaChopra.😍👯‍♀️
🔷 Collab on this freshly baked #YQMT86 and make her birthday special. 😍 (And our day RoFL)😜🤣🤣
🚫 Avoid cliched content and give me some out of the box reasons to laugh. 😂😂🤣
💎 Best #YQMeme will be featured through our handle with a shout-out to the memester.😍
🎎 Multiple entries are welcomed. So come up with everyone in the party. 😝😂😂
🏁 Get. Set. Collab.🤘🏻🗿 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Y

Siddarth

My cross hair targets the forehead 

I carry the cross hair in my forehead    #yqbaba #yqmeme #yqmemes #yqhumour #yqfunny #punny #yqmt86

Ankit

Harsh reality for all those intellectuals. 🎊Party time!!🎉🕺🏻💃🏻 🔘Here comes another #FilmyMeme on the occasion of Priyanka Chopra's birthday.😍👯‍♀️ 🔷 Collab on this freshly baked #YQMT86 and make her birthday special. 😍 (And our day RoFL)😜🤣🤣 🚫 Avoid cliched content and give me some out of the box reasons to laugh. 😂😂🤣 💎 Best #YQMeme will be featured through our handle with a shout-out to the memester.😍 🎎 Multiple entries are welcomed. So come up with everyone in the party. 😝😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
When you call pseudo seculars and tolerant people as Indians !

They : Harsh reality for all those intellectuals.

🎊Party time!!🎉🕺🏻💃🏻
🔘Here comes another #FilmyMeme on the occasion of Priyanka Chopra's birthday.😍👯‍♀️
🔷 Collab on this freshly baked #YQMT86 and make her birthday special. 😍 (And our day RoFL)😜🤣🤣
💎 Best #YQMeme will be featured through our handle with a shout-out to the memester.😍

مومن

🎊Party time!!🎉🕺🏻💃🏻 🔘Here comes another #FilmyMeme on the occasion of #HappybirthdayPriyankaChopra.😍👯‍♀️ 🔷 Collab on this freshly baked #YQMT86 and make her birthday special. 😍 (And our day RoFL)😜🤣🤣 🚫 Avoid cliched content and give me some out of the box reasons to laugh. 😂😂🤣 💎 Best #YQMeme will be featured through our handle with a shout-out to the memester.😍 🎎 Multiple entries are welcomed. So come up with everyone in the party. 😝😂😂 🏁 Get. Set. Collab.🤘🏻🗿 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ

read more
When my bro touch my mobile without permission 😜— % & 🎊Party time!!🎉🕺🏻💃🏻
🔘Here comes another #FilmyMeme on the occasion of #HappybirthdayPriyankaChopra.😍👯‍♀️
Collaborating with YQ

Durga Kannan

🎊Party time!!🎉🕺🏻💃🏻 🔘Here comes another #FilmyMeme on the occasion of Priyanka Chopra's birthday.😍👯‍♀️ 🔷 Collab on this freshly baked #YQMT86 and make her birthday special. 😍 (And our day RoFL)😜🤣🤣 🚫 Avoid cliched content and give me some out of the box reasons to laugh. 😂😂🤣 💎 Best #YQMeme will be featured through our handle with a shout-out to the memester.😍 🎎 Multiple entries are welcomed. So come up with everyone in the party. 😝😂😂 🏁 Get. Set. Collab.🤘🏻🗿 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ

read more
When you say you're busy
And I see you with someone else 🎊Party time!!🎉🕺🏻💃🏻
🔘Here comes another #FilmyMeme on the occasion of Priyanka Chopra's birthday.😍👯‍♀️
Collaborating with  YQ

Tarun Vij भारतीय

🎊Party time!!🎉🕺🏻💃🏻 🔘Here comes another #FilmyMeme on the occasion of Priyanka Chopra's birthday.😍👯‍♀️ 🔷 Collab on this freshly baked #YQMT86 and make her birthday special. 😍 (And our day RoFL)😜🤣🤣 🚫 Avoid cliched content and give me some out of the box reasons to laugh. 😂😂🤣 💎 Best #YQMeme will be featured through our handle with a shout-out to the memester.😍 🎎 Multiple entries are welcomed. So come up with everyone in the party. 😝😂😂 🏁 Get. Set. Collab.🤘🏻🗿 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ

read more
When someone comments on your quote "Do check mine too." 🎊Party time!!🎉🕺🏻💃🏻
Collaborating with  YQ

Shikha Mishra

#FilmyMeme #smmeme #Relatives #shaadi #YQMT86 #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When someone says to my parents "badi ho gyi hai ye.... Ab jldi se iski shadi krwa do" 
😡😡

#FilmyMeme #smmeme #relatives #shaadi
 #YQMT86 #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification